Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Tell you what - there's alot to be said for having a winter hack.: Leave it unlocked, jam it in anywhere at the Supermarket car-park, don't have to ever worry over it etc. And as you can imagine i've been tinkering just getting it as good as i can / getting rid of a few minor niggles. rattles etc for me and the boy...

View attachment 117029

Which leads onto this that lives on my garage..........

View attachment 117030

This week a Cosmos indoor car cover:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cosmos-Br...358310&hash=item51f61ba4fd:g:~yEAAOSw3utY4jKm

And C-Tek MXS-5.0 trickle charger:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CTEK-MXS...057442?hash=item3af4140b22:g:Dk0AAOSwwE5WYY01

Have arrived:

View attachment 117031

My second (?) day off work in the last 20 years today i should think; as i'm feeling utter crap. If i feel any better over the weekend i'll be putting the Clio to bed for winter. Once i found the energy to even open the parcels....

"See you in May Blue Thunder" :sunglasses:
Hope you feel better soon mate.
Blue thunder looking mint as ever. Hope she’s coming out on the xmas do??
I second that!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Cheers chaps.

My wife got ‘diagnosed’ yesterday with chest and throat infection and possible shingles ! Multiple pills and antibiotics, lots of fluids and bed rest.

If I’ve got that - I might next make an appearance at the same time as the Clio.....

Cheers chaps.

My wife got ‘diagnosed’ yesterday with chest and throat infection and possible shingles ! Multiple pills and antibiotics, lots of fluids and bed rest.

If I’ve got that - I might next make an appearance at the same time as the Clio.....

Two guys I travel to college with today both have been off past 2 days with sickness (albeit they didn't seem very sick) with colds/throaty sort of stuff. Really hope I don't get whatever it is (if its anything)

Cheers chaps.

Shit that’s horrible. Speedy recovery to you all mate.

The wheel 'debate' has actually moved forward quite along way behind the scenes.......

36517913755_b6429f5678_b.jpg

38087526386_1558f8b5c8_b.jpg

37968915391_d3e932d84d_b.jpg

24290287078_5fe2b4f88b_b.jpg

Not that i'm any clearer ! :oops:

***Huge props to Mes for his time, thoughts and advice - for which i am indebted.

No2 for me - will look awesome.

But got to be said, I know its been harped on about, them callipers need to change colour if/when wheel colour changes. Even if they were black!

‘Cheap’, sane, probably the right answer....and my current thinking.

Also utterly boring ! :tearsofjoy:

The car and the colour isn't boring. If you want to paint something do the calipers (racing blue or red if you really want a third colour in there) or give the roof and door handles a glossy black.

Shuv, once again, hope you and the Mrs improve asap.

Seeing all the pics together, they all will look really good I reckon.

Gotta say, orange is the one for me. Looks insane. Orange and blue is always a winner. My favourite pair of trainers as a kid were orange and blue. :smile:

It's full on no messing about in your face though.

On the more subtle side, although I'm biased as hell, bronze definitely gets my vote.