Show me your sprayed dash trims

Sorry to hijack but does any1 know the paint code for the yellow cup pack strips as i want to spray the vents the same colour, thanks

Just use something wide and flat and prise it out a little til you can get your fingers in then pull hard, when taking mine out I used a flat peice of steel bout 50mm wide and bout 1mm thick with a cloth around it to stop damage but I'm sure a screwdriver would do the same, but just remember to pad out the dash to prevent damage

Another thing on the to do list gloss black for the air vents an radio surround and body colour oft the dash strips I think Reanult Sport decals already ordered :mellow:

Anyone knows whats the difference between this radio and the other one without the central scroll thing? I happen to have the other one

Just use something wide and flat and prise it out a little til you can get your fingers in then pull hard, when taking mine out I used a flat peice of steel bout 50mm wide and bout 1mm thick with a cloth around it to stop damage but I'm sure a screwdriver would do the same, but just remember to pad out the dash to prevent damage

Cheers mate I brought a dash remover plastic kit thing so hoping one in there can pull it out don't care if break as got spare vents to put back in

Another thing on the to do list gloss black for the air vents an radio surround and body colour oft the dash strips I think Reanult Sport decals already ordered :mellow:
this is going to be a DIY job and I've been into Halfrauds today to see if I can get a aerosol but they don't do my colour :whatever: Now do I go for the same colour as I am doing my calipers (Yellow) or do you think it might be a BIT OTT . I'm not known for being reserved so I'm thinking its a viable option ????

this is going to be a DIY job and I've been into Halfrauds today to see if I can get a aerosol but they don't do my colour :whatever: Now do I go for the same colour as I am doing my calipers (Yellow) or do you think it might be a BIT OTT . I'm not known for being reserved so I'm thinking its a viable option ????

Halfords do any colour aerosol you want, you have to take the paint code you want to the service desk and they'll make it up for you, it's not cheep tho

Halfords do any colour aerosol you want, you have to take the paint code you want to the service desk and they'll make it up for you, it's not cheep tho
There is a Jawel paints by me so I could get them to make a colour match aerosol up (had one done about 4 years ago it was £16 for a 500ml can) was just thinking that yellow might look good as that's the route I'm going with my calipers. Just wasn't sure if it would be too in your face.

Are you having the strips done white too, pics up if you are iv been thinking the same as iv got a spare set to play with and think it will look pretty good