Show me your sprayed dash trims

Hi everyone, can you show me your sprayed dash trims as im thinking of getting mine at the bodyshop asap

Im thinking gloss yellow trims and gloss black centre console

Where do people get their renault sport stickers from for the trim near passenger door?

Thanks

Carl :smile:

eBay no. 150937145925
This is where I got my dash sticker from after having my strips wrapped, great quality and the perfect size iom slightly larger than the original. And you get 2 so I you mess up placement you can always try again :smile:

eBay no. 150937145925
This is where I got my dash sticker from after having my strips wrapped, great quality and the perfect size iom slightly larger than the original. And you get 2 so I you mess up placement you can always try again :smile:

Yes cheers for this fella :smile: ive ordered some black ones for my dash trim which should be getting sprayed gloss yellow next week as well as centre console resprayed either gloss black or gloss silver

this is my current interior and im wanting the dash resprayed as its currently standard silver but its cracked and fading in places ... now taking into account i have YELLOW wheels and a silver car with carbon bits whats the ideas you have for my interior? :smile:

Yellow trims with gloss black/silver centre console was my ideas atm

1233355_161132584086130_1608723774_n_zpscf9aa93c.jpg