Share your reflection shots!

I was granted several hours man time today so managed to spend all of it on the car. I'd been saving three of my favourite products for just such an occasion. They're special because they're bloody marvellous and because they are no longer produced. Sadly the weather didn't allow for great photos so I'm hoping to get some another day with a more inspiring reflection. Here some crappy phone photos to keep the thread alive.

Some of the products used:

1d4a7fbbf3816fa8f2eb578aea2ee787.jpg

Some reflections.

1cd6268edeff1934e8d8f3c3059baaef.jpg

c75c9709e1ee99e55aa972f12ea4276e.jpg

1fa36110922f83ba6e62a2bd5398c749.jpg

Also polished and sealed the exhaust trims with the Britemax twins, sealed the glass with GTechniq G1, sealed the alloys with Planet Polish Wheel Seal and Shine (a great product that punches way above its price tag and knocks out more expensive competitors) amongst other detailing jobs that I don't really enjoy. A beading thread may follow if there isn't one already.

Here a few of my addition to detailing.lol

My old CLK63 Brabus,
DSCN0240.jpg
DSCN0223.jpg
DSCN0249.jpg

My first 200,
image_zpsjewja1ah.jpg
image_zpspwgak4t8.jpg
image_zpsewbngces.jpg
image_zpsaqz4tlcv.jpg

My Current 200 in the middle, next to my drift car, I will be detailing this one soon so will post before and after pics as it really needs it.lol.
image_zpsvwfsag3v.jpg

Tony

Last edited:
Looking good people, I did mine today to get some protection on for when the weather turns to winter... which could be anything from tomorrow until the end of October lol. Not done to the standard of some on here mind, nice to see some Nimbus's looking slick!