service...

Got a post yesterday from renault dealer saying about one year now my car need service but in the car said 6,500miles service due. Hardly use my 197 this year, it is worth service now or wait the car tell me till the service due run out?

thanks

Not sure what the service intervals are on the Clios, but if it says 1 Year/6,500 miles (whichever comes first).

Get it done. If something goes seriously wrong with your car after you've supposed to have it serviced you could have trouble getting it fixed. Better to keep it all running smooth, even though it might hit the pocket.

The service on a 197 is due every 12,000 miles or 1 year what ever comes first regardless if you have only done 1,000 miles in a year.

If your car is coming up for a year old then that’s why they sent you the reminder, would get it booked in. Getting mine done on the 21st and mines only done 7,500 miles but it’s a year old.

The service on a 197 is due every 12,000 miles or 1 year what ever comes first regardless if you have only done 1,000 miles in a year.

If your car is coming up for a year old then that’s why they sent you the reminder, would get it booked in. Getting mine done on the 21st and mines only done 7,500 miles but it’s a year old.

thanks for that matt, didn't know the exact numbers.

But if it is a year old now swing it in, better to be safe than sorry. :001_tongue: