Seatbelt Warning Bleep

Does anyone know how I can make it stop on my 200?

With the car being fully stripped and having no seatbelt it's a little annoying to live with. Open to all suggestions including the removal of said bleeper!

Mine also goes off because I have non-standard buckets, so I have the same issue.

I'm still using the OE seatbelts and buckle, but the beep still goes off.

Reactions: BenAG200
Theres an auto electrician near me who I'm going to use to remove the warning lights for airbags etc as they're no longer in the car and he can fix the the bleep too but just if there was an interim measure of removing it I'd love to, especially as travelling to the ring on Monday.

Theres an auto electrician near me who I'm going to use to remove the warning lights for airbags etc as they're no longer in the car and he can fix the the bleep too but just if there was an interim measure of removing it I'd love to, especially as travelling to the ring on Monday.

Not jealous.

Nobody? I have one night left to find and rip it out or spend the best part of a week of the bleeping pushing me closer to madness.

How many wires were there going into the original seatbelt buckle? If it's anything like the mk2's, they have a make/break contact switch inside the buckle itself. To switch the beep off would be a simple case of either bridging the wiring across, or opening the circuit depending how it's wired up. Assuming it's the same as well of course!

How many wires were there going into the original seatbelt buckle? If it's anything like the mk2's, they have a make/break contact switch inside the buckle itself. To switch the beep off would be a simple case of either bridging the wiring across, or opening the circuit depending how it's wired up. Assuming it's the same as well of course!

There's 9 wires at my count going into the plug that was disconnected from the seat.