Saw this on FB

I'd say my other half uses every one of those lol. I'm a calm driver in comparison to her lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"what are you fucking braking for?" when the car in front brakes every time someone comes past in the other direction, or
"it's a fucking national speed limit!" when the car in front insists on driving at 40mph EVERYWHERE.
At junctions/roundabouts - "fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

This is so funny but true!

Middle lane drivers annoy me so much, the fact that they are so unaware that someone is behind them going faster and wanting to pass but insist on staying in the middle lane at 65!

I think the main thing that frustrates me are bus drivers (no offence if anyone is one on here) I'm not sure if it's just my area or all areas but so many times I've had to do an emergency stop to prevent an accident because a bus thinks that if they put their indicator on it means they can just pull out from the bus stop, regardless as to what's coming up the road.

Used to be a lot calmer but I'm definitely turning in to my dad these days! Have no patience for poor drivers what so ever.

Reactions: ///M
"what are you fucking braking for?" when the car in front brakes every time someone comes past in the other direction, or
"it's a fucking national speed limit!" when the car in front insists on driving at 40mph EVERYWHERE.
At junctions/roundabouts - "fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My driving instructor 20 something years ago taught me to slow the car down using the gear box and the fact the car will actually slow down as you take your hoof off the loud pedal, this drives me nuts - people must go through pads every 5k miles, drives me insane - as much as i can i read the road ahead i can see the 30 sign down the road from a 50 so i take my hoof off the loud pedal no last minute braking.

Im far from a perfect driver Im the first to admit.

Reactions: ///M
The very first point was the exact and only one I posted in another thread about driving, it's the one thing that annoys me the most