S11URM White Cup - Now For Sale !!

I was just going to send you the link for mine, its him !!! thats a mistake I'm sure :thumb down:

There only just worth £20 to be honest !!!
Im sat there watching them for 3 days pondering thnking they might look tat see your pics just posted thinking actually look really nice go onto fleabay and hes quadrupled the price lol :nope:

So white rev counters are standard now? If thats the case then the rumour i heard about them ditching the yellow from the Recaros are probably also true, they are white now also.

Good times :smiley:

i've got a set for a 197 in my hand and tbh i think the quality of them is very average,seems the way they've trimmed them is a bit raggy for my liking,i am fussy though and for £20! but then again its only a very thin and small piece of plastic,suppose i'm just saying,i wish people would take care in there work sometimes...

Before I got mine I didn't like the yellow dials, but now I think in white it looks a bit boring. Lovely car otherwise :oops:

Been for our first proper drive today close to the Trough of Bowland good roads with not much traffic, cracking weather as well. Really enjoyed ourselves lots of fun even though were trying to run it in :clap:

P1020068.jpg

P1020071.jpg

That's a mega little motor mate. I quite like the white dials if I'm honest. Like the little touches too like the badge coves and wind deflectors. Nice one

Been up to Eskdale in the Lakes in the camper van and took the car as well to get some miles under its belt and run in, some good roads around there.

P1020103.jpg

P1020096.jpg

P1020122.jpg

P1020117.jpg

Last edited:
You need to put up the pics of that Tardis camper van! Car looks great btw!

Similar Thread Suggestions