Run out in the Dales and Peaks in my AG

wish i could wash/clean my car at my workplace...good job..The Yorkshire Dales never disappoints,does it?

good luck in your new job:thumb:
It was one of the only perks mate tbh - if not the only perk!
T'was the Derbyshire Dales mate I'm afraid. Made some noise in Matlock bath! Lol!

Thank you!

It's one of the many perks mate that are on offer from sytner! I'll likely get a Msport Xdrive 335d touring tbh. Transport the nipper around in style and speed. Lol!
E92 m3's and E30 m3's with the v10 conversion are my faves.

Oh the tourer will be AWESOME!

As for the V10 swap, not at all a fan of the E92. And in the E30, I'd go with an S54 I think.

E46 with an S85 is the sweet spot I think though. Presume you're aware of the Manhart cars?

Oh the tourer will be AWESOME!

As for the V10 swap, not at all a fan of the E92. And in the E30, I'd go with an S54 I think.

E46 with an S85 is the sweet spot I think though. Presume you're aware of the Manhart cars?
For about £260 a month, it will most definitely be awesome! Lol!!

See, I quite like the noise the V8 e92 makes! And I don't like the sound of V8's! Lol! Nothing howls like a V10 though.

Lol yes mate I am most definitely aware!

For about £260 a month, it will most definitely be awesome! Lol!!

See, I quite like the noise the V8 e92 makes! And I don't like the sound of V8's! Lol! Nothing howls like a V10 though.

Lol yes mate I am most definitely aware!

Manhart MH3 E46 with an S85. Just perfect. One of the very best engines ever made in my opinion. At the top end of the revs it sounds every bit like an old school F1 car. Dream car for me. £90k though...

V8s generally aren't my thing either, but you know, sometimes...

Reactions: Northloopcup
Right another day of unemployment and another blast out and about around the countryside!!
Photos for your enjoyment. :sunglasses:IMG_4122.JPG^^^Just look at that AG! Love this colour!!IMG_4124.JPGIMG_4125.JPG IMG_4126.JPGGot the ds1.11's bedding in very well :wink:IMG_4121.JPGAnd all tucked away in the garage now until the sun comes out again. 2018 no doubt. :tearsofjoy:IMG_4127.JPG

car looks very healthy..such a great colour..
also the last video sounds awesome..like a F1 car as described..cant believe they can make it the way it sounds like that..!!just pure pleasure.

Right another day of unemployment and another blast out and about around the countryside!!
Photos for your enjoyment.]

How the hell am i supposed to enjoy the fact i've been 'at it' all day at work while you've been hooning ?

Car colour looks even better today with a bit of bright sunshine on it. Really 'popping' in the first photo.......seems a shame to tuck it away :-(

car looks very healthy..such a great colour..
also the last video sounds awesome..like a F1 car as described..cant believe they can make it the way it sounds like that..!!just pure pleasure.
Yeah AG definitely stands out!!
Wonderful shots mate. Really.

It's the only colour I'd rather have than ours. It's bloody spectacular in the flesh.
Thank you mate, very much appreciated.
How the hell am i supposed to enjoy the fact i've been 'at it' all day at work while you've been hooning ?

Car colour looks even better today with a bit of bright sunshine on it. Really 'popping' in the first photo.......seems a shame to tuck it away :-(
Lol I've got some special 'there there' cream if you need it mate?! Flol!!

Yeah that first pic is definitely my favourite! Shows the AG paint off well I think. I don't tend to use the car tbh mate, as I don't get the time, and it's also my fun car. I'm hoping that in the future, the car will be as desirable as the Williams are now. With only 55 in the uk, and only 2 with a black roof from the factory (of which mine is one of those 2!), it stands a real chance.
some people just dont care,do they??:tearsofjoy:
See above mate. Lol! There there! :tearsofjoy:

Yeah AG definitely stands out!!
Thank you mate, very much appreciated.
Lol I've got some special 'there there' cream if you need it mate?! Flol!!

Yeah that first pic is definitely my favourite! Shows the AG paint off well I think. I don't tend to use the car tbh mate, as I don't get the time, and it's also my fun car. I'm hoping that in the future, the car will be as desirable as the Williams are now. With only 55 in the uk, and only 2 with a black roof from the factory (of which mine is one of those 2!), it stands a real chance.

See above mate. Lol! There there! :tearsofjoy:

I didn't realise it was quite as low as 55 on AG.

First one i really ever saw or took notice of was an AG for sale in a garage i pass most days. I loved the look (Never actually stopped)....but that sparked my Clio interest. I then saw one (Not AG) in a car park, got a good look around and the rest is history.

Perhaps i should have taken more notice of the AG one though !! Yours is lovely with the Black roof i agree.....

Reactions: Northloopcup
I didn't realise it was quite as low as 55 on AG.

First one i really ever saw or took notice of was an AG for sale in a garage i pass most days. I loved the look (Never actually stopped)....but that sparked my Clio interest. I then saw one (Not AG) in a car park, got a good look around and the rest is history.

Perhaps i should have taken more notice of the AG one though !! Yours is lovely with the Black roof i agree.....
Yeah they're quite rare mate - especially if you consider how many have been potentially written off or strippednfor track. IMG_2957.PNGIMG_2958.PNG
Not fair lol! I’ve been cooped in Work all day and you’ve been doing that!!!
I can see I'm going to run out of there there cream! Flol

Reactions: sevenfourate