Run out in the Dales and Peaks in my AG

Morning all!

Well as of yesterday, I am now officially unemployed............until the 3rd of October when I start my new job at sytner BMW.

So on my final night shift, I made sure that I was 100% productive aaaaaannnnnndddddd gave the AG a full wash and wax! Lol!!

Here's a few pics that shows off the different colours of AG. :sunglasses: IMG_4110.JPGIMG_4112.JPGProducts used were:
AF lather
AF spirit wax (body and wheels)
Carpro Perl on the tyres

So that left me at a loose end on the Tuesday, and with some ds1.11's to bed into my J hook brembo hc's. Only one thing for it. A blast up in the Derbyshire Dales and Peaks! I fuelled up with a full tank of v power (+ mars bar and redbull! Lol!) and was off on my way. Stopped for a piss stop and decided to take these pictures. IMG_4114.JPGIMG_4115.JPG I now have some nicely bedded in ds1.11's after several 3 figure heavy stops and the pad transfer to the disc is nice and visible. :smiley:
This car never ceases to not make me smile! Plenty of pops and bangs from the fully decatted akrapovic just adds to the theatre of the AG for me.

Enjoy!

Morning all!

Well as of yesterday, I am now officially unemployed............until the 3rd of October when I start my new job at sytner BMW.

So on my final night shift, I made sure that I was 100% productive aaaaaannnnnndddddd gave the AG a full wash and wax! Lol!!

Here's a few pics that shows off the different colours of AG. :sunglasses: View attachment 114731View attachment 114732Products used were:
AF lather
AF spirit wax (body and wheels)
Carpro Perl on the tyres

So that left me at a loose end on the Tuesday, and with some ds1.11's to bed into my J hook brembo hc's. Only one thing for it. A blast up in the Derbyshire Dales and Peaks! I fuelled up with a full tank of v power (+ mars bar and redbull! Lol!) and was off on my way. Stopped for a piss stop and decided to take these pictures. View attachment 114733View attachment 114734 I now have some nicely bedded in ds1.11's after several 3 figure heavy stops and the pad transfer to the disc is nice and visible. :smiley:
This car never ceases to not make me smile! Plenty of pops and bangs from the fully decatted akrapovic just adds to the theatre of the AG for me.

Enjoy!
Car looks great. Wish I could of done that run instead of working!!

Reactions: Northloopcup
BRILLIANT post mate.

SYTNER!? Awesome. Congrats. Doing what if you don't mind me asking? You know BMW is right up my street...

Car looks bloody awesome. Such an incredible colour. Seems like you had good weather for the run too, lucky.

Car looks great. Wish I could of done that run instead of working!!
Cheers! I'm off out on another one tomorrow as the nipper is at the minders and the wife is busy sorting stuff for the christening. Lol and I'm off hooning!
Car looks brilliant and it looks like you had plenty of fun! AG is such a great colour
Thanks mate! Always have fun in this car! Yeah it really is isn't it!
Awesome!

AG a bit like LY in that it has lots of different colours!
I did consider a LY when I was looking tbh, but my heart was set on AG.
BRILLIANT post mate.

SYTNER!? Awesome. Congrats. Doing what if you don't mind me asking? You know BMW is right up my street...

Car looks bloody awesome. Such an incredible colour. Seems like you had good weather for the run too, lucky.
Cheers mate. Yup, sytner! I'm transferring over from a Scania truck main dealer to a BMW main dealer! Lol! Fancied a change and they made me an offer I would've been a mug to turn down. I'm off there as a technician mate, but working towards becoming a master technician.
Yeah weather was spot on tbf! The AG was catching some admiring glances as well in the sun.
I like the number plate LOL
Lol yeah it's good isn't it! Best bit is, that's the original plate the car was registered with!! It also about summed up my feelings towards the mk2 after the Nurburgring driveshaft failure and £2.5k bill......

Reactions: Sean197
Cheers mate. Yup, sytner! I'm transferring over from a Scania truck main dealer to a BMW main dealer! Lol! Fancied a change and they made me an offer I would've been a mug to turn down. I'm off there as a technician mate, but working towards becoming a master technician.
Yeah weather was spot on tbf! The AG was catching some admiring glances as well in the sun.

Congrats mate. Really hope it works out well for you. Such a shame you're up north. I'd be over there for servicing the M3 in a flash!

Congrats mate. Really hope it works out well for you. Such a shame you're up north. I'd be over there for servicing the M3 in a flash!
Cheers buddy. Needed a change of scenery and a new challenge anyway as the current workplace was making me miserable.
Once I've done my probabtion period, I can order a M3 competition pack...........and only pay around £400 a month for it on lease!! Lol

Cheers buddy. Needed a change of scenery and a new challenge anyway as the current workplace was making me miserable.
Once I've done my probabtion period, I can order a M3 competition pack...........and only pay around £400 a month for it on lease!! Lol

:smiley: £400 a month! Not bad at all. :smiley:

Prefer the old ones (toyed a lot with buying a new one instead of the Lotus) but they're a proper PROPER weapon. What a perk to have!!!

:smiley: £400 a month! Not bad at all. :smiley:

Prefer the old ones (toyed a lot with buying a new one instead of the Lotus) but they're a proper PROPER weapon. What a perk to have!!!
It's one of the many perks mate that are on offer from sytner! I'll likely get a Msport Xdrive 335d touring tbh. Transport the nipper around in style and speed. Lol!
E92 m3's and E30 m3's with the v10 conversion are my faves.

Reactions: Sean197
Firstly MANY CONGRATS and good luck in your new job.....as i've already told you !

Secondly - cleaning your car in work-time and getting paid to it. That's taking a liberty. And i'm bloody jealous :smile:

Looks great buddy. I will say though; having seen 2 AG's in the flesh now; pictures on here don't do the colour any justice. Until i actually saw one for real i was like blurghhhhhhhhh. But now its :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Nice to eventually see a few pics of this car........:sunglasses:

Firstly MANY CONGRATS and good luck in your new job.....as i've already told you !

Secondly - cleaning your car in work-time and getting paid to it. That's taking a liberty. And i'm bloody jealous :smile:

Looks great buddy. I will say though; having seen 2 AG's in the flesh now; pictures on here don't do the colour any justice. Until i actually saw one for real i was like blurghhhhhhhhh. But now its :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Nice to eventually see a few pics of this car........:sunglasses:
Thank you mate! Well just to rub it in even more, I've machine polished both my daily driver golfs in works time! As in full correction! Flol!!

Yeah no pictures will ever do the colour justice, it's definitely an in the flesh colour.

Cheers. Might have a few more tomorrow as I'm out on a hoon again. Hahaha!
brilliant car! congrats on the new job.

didn't know these existed.
Thank you mate on both counts!

Yeah they don't exist. I had the J hooks machined in by Martin at Reyland. Fronts are brembo HC and the rears are genuine renault items.

Reactions: peter
wish i could wash/clean my car at my workplace...good job..The Yorkshire Dales never disappoints,does it?

good luck in your new job:thumb: