RS Clio 200 questions

Cheers I was looking for that thinking it was on this forum!

Whats that all about tho? There was a clio 200 cup and a clio 200? Thought the cup was a pack that was sold extra

It's straightforward until the 200 came out then it just goes mad

There was a 197 cup and a 197 (with/without cup pack) so it's always been pretty mad, the telltale sign of a bogo "cup" is the key ignition.

Yeah, I've had 2 197 cups, both with completely different specs

GT spoiler mate, one of the best looking imo. Good to see on here too :smile: Hopefully the 200 will impress you more than the FN2!
? I don't recognise the username sorry!

Ahh, I like the sprint one but thats not far off. Shame the car has no Recaros.

Yeah always loved the clios and got Mark Black to fix em for me so its a comfort zone thing

? I don't recognise the username sorry!

Ahh, I like the sprint one but thats not far off. Shame the car has no Recaros.

Yeah always loved the clios and got Mark Black to fix em for me so its a comfort zone thing
I thought you might not, more of a lurker on CS but loved your Meg! I'd say the GT one is quite subtle but certainly makes a difference. You'll find the perfect Clio, just give it some time.

I thought you might not, more of a lurker on CS but loved your Meg! I'd say the GT one is quite subtle but certainly makes a difference. You'll find the perfect Clio, just give it some time.
Cheers mate I put SO much time and effort and money into that meg but just properly cba with turbo, its awful.
Loving my ep3 again but its so old and rattly and ive got some track seats to go in etc