RR Printout Thread

When and where did you get that done mate? Strong engine.

Yesterday mate, was a day organised by Pistonheads at Surrey Rolling Road down in Cobham, £40 with printouts.

Gives me a nice figure to start with, going straight ahead with a custom maxogen :smiley:

Awesome morning at SRR saturday, nice selection of cars in and had a good chat with everyone else that was there.
Everyone expected her to make around 175-180 and I wasn't sure as he runs them bonnet down and most figures you see are bonnet up. Despite this the first run made 191.0, second run made 190.8 and third run made 191.0 again. Ran spot on and other than Stephens (Who's he was thoroughly impressed with) said it was of the strongest 197's he'd seen in recent times as he had another in over Christmas who struggled to make 180. Can't argue with that, I'll upload the graph shortly.
Shame I can't afford/make the RST mapping group buy at the moment as after mapping I'm hoping it'll hit close to 200.

67u4.jpg

EDIT: @Stephen What Torque did yours make as standard? your graph has AFR on. Nevermind just seen 158.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.jpg
    IMG_1747.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 67u4.jpg
    67u4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Awesome morning at SRR saturday, nice selection of cars in and had a good chat with everyone else that was there.
Everyone expected her to make around 175-180 and I wasn't sure as he runs them bonnet down and most figures you see are bonnet up. Despite this the first run made 191.0, second run made 190.8 and third run made 191.0 again. Ran spot on and other than Stephens (Who's he was thoroughly impressed with) said it was of the strongest he'd seen in recent times. Can't argue with that, I'll upload the graph shortly.
Shame I can't afford/make the RST mapping group buy at the moment as after mapping I'm hoping it'll hit close to 200.

great results pal

I saw you were first of the Clio's booked in on the group buy... Mine's the first 197 to be done. Not sure what to expect - perhaps disappointment...! :s I notice that the times on the graphs it looks like they've only spent 15 minutes on your car? I'll be pissed if that's the case tomorrow - £294 for 15 minutes work...?! :s

I saw you were first of the Clio's booked in on the group buy... Mine's the first 197 to be done. Not sure what to expect - perhaps disappointment...! :s I notice that the times on the graphs it looks like they've only spent 15 minutes on your car? I'll be pissed if that's the case tomorrow - £294 for 15 minutes work...?! :s

But how many hours work has gone into the map in advance?

Has anyone used cituning/primaracing for a map? They are really close to me and k-tec are miles away

Last edited: