Roof bar feet size?

Just got some Thule roof bars for super cheap. They came with 751 foot pack which I read online is for the 197 but they don't fit. What size foot pack do I need?

Hi,

You will need bars which will measure 108cm and be either the SquareBar or WingBar, then you will need the 751 Foot Pack and you will need a 3091 Fitting Kit to make it fit the Clio roof.

Here is the user manual for the fitting kit to show you how it fits - CLICK

Hope that helps.

Hi,

You will need bars which will measure 108cm and be either the SquareBar or WingBar, then you will need the 751 Foot Pack and you will need a 3091 Fitting Kit to make it fit the Clio roof.

Here is the user manual for the fitting kit to show you how it fits - CLICK

Hope that helps.
Thanks, problem i'm having though is that I have the 751 foot pack on these bars and they are slightly too big to fit in the mount holes :think:

With Thule you get the foot pack but you need to change the fitting kit 3091 which is normally metal brackets for your car that fit on/ within the foot pack you have if that makes sense

Yeah pretty much as above - the foot pack is the black block that sits on the car roof and attaches to the bars. The fitting kit is then the bit that anchors the foot to the car, usually a metal bracket that fits to the foot and then attaches to the door frame or mounting points