return of "new" RB1

Keep them coming foxy - about time we saw a bit more of this car. I did wonder if it was just a figment of your imagination :smile:

Love the discs. Your wheels do really show them off too.

How much did the s/shifter shorten the throw by ?

Reactions: Foxspeed
Nice one Si, good to see you starting a progress thread for new red baron :wink: It had a lot to live up to after your flirtations with Porsches and Jags! How does it compare to them - as an overall ownership experience?

Good to finally see your car after being on here a while mate!

What the crocodile hat is that colour???

Flame Red? It looks even more amazing than normal if so!

Reactions: Foxspeed
That colour looks amazing! I was a bitter man when you purchased it just before I called the dealership! I'm just about over it! (the photos haven't helped)

What discs are those? Godspeed? I have been toying with the idea of the short shifter, how are you finding it?

Keep them coming foxy - about time we saw a bit more of this car. I did wonder if it was just a figment of your imagination :smile:

Love the discs. Your wheels do really show them off too.

How much did the s/shifter shorten the throw by ?

about 30% - the change from 1st to 2nd is vastly improved & one of the reasons i did it

Reactions: sevenfourate
Nice one Si, good to see you starting a progress thread for new red baron :wink: It had a lot to live up to after your flirtations with Porsches and Jags! How does it compare to them - as an overall ownership experience?

cheaper and more reliable lololololol

i dont think the jaggg would have like being driven how i did rb1 and for the porker well i did scotland last year in it and it was fast everywhere and did 42mpg going up there but to be honest it wasnt anymore of a thrill!

Reactions: Beany and Jimmy
You need to put your finger out and come with me to my playground I'll drive it for you.We got off to a bad start Si bud you would love Spa and the fantastic people and place

That colour looks amazing! I was a bitter man when you purchased it just before I called the dealership! I'm just about over it! (the photos haven't helped)

What discs are those? Godspeed? I have been toying with the idea of the short shifter, how are you finding it?

ah i forgot that lol sorry!

yep godspeed brakes - seem well made and the pf pads work well with little dust coming off...

shorts-hifter a good mod but not as easy as they made out on the instructions - far more wiring/looms in the way - recommnded

Similar Thread Suggestions