Retro Fitting Clio Badge

I removed the badges purely as a detailing thing. Kept pulling threads out of my micro fibres, can't get a DA over them and there is always road grime around them.

Just got a price for the window sticker of rofag, set of 2 is €73! Think I'll just keep it on

I got a replacement off eBay when I first got the car - they weren't genuine, but look 99% accurate, so they'll do for me. The original one had faded to black and white - this is a big improvement and only a trained eye can tell the difference :smile: I had a set of two, but I can't for the life of me find the other one!!

Also, the seller no longer has them, I check every now and then :worried: they were very reasonable as well.

I am struggling to find badges at a reasonable price. I bought some second hand genuine bullets for mine from a chap off here for £39. The previous owner of the car was a bellend with a lust for Sikaflexing things in place after yanking them off, breaking the clips and spraying them black. I have a front emblem and rear emblem to change too but local Renault dealer wanted £40 just for the rear badge! KTEC have the genuine Renault Sport badge which I intend to get for £37ish too. Not sure whether to put the Clio badge back on, if so Im spending out almost as much on badges as I am for a service!

I am struggling to find badges at a reasonable price. I bought some second hand genuine bullets for mine from a chap off here for £39. The previous owner of the car was a bellend with a lust for Sikaflexing things in place after yanking them off, breaking the clips and spraying them black. I have a front emblem and rear emblem to change too but local Renault dealer wanted £40 just for the rear badge! KTEC have the genuine Renault Sport badge which I intend to get for £37ish too. Not sure whether to put the Clio badge back on, if so Im spending out almost as much on badges as I am for a service!
Yeah the badges are steep!