Retrimming the interior in leather

the clio seats are in the latest lotus evora, they are in leater and look the nuts!

i think they also did the same in the corsa vxr, leather with a cross pattern - i really liked the look of them

i am deffo going to go for full leather recaro,s,

2 options for me only,

1st one is the quilted look 2 tone, or

2nd choice the perforated center ones in all black.

booked day off today to try and get it booked in :lol::lol:

MMMmmmmm which one :confused1:

The quilted one will look really nice but it depends which two colours you go for!

All black looks good in a blue car though....

Im no help lol!

The quilted one will look really nice but it depends which two colours you go for!

All black looks good in a blue car though....

Im no help lol!

i would stick with the standard 2 tone black n silver is it, i know what you mean about the all black it would look great but would it stand out enough for £1300, lol :001_tt1:

thanks for your help, lol

Like you say for 1300 you want something that wil be noticed! With that in mind I would agree with you and go for the quilted 2 tone! Just my opinion... :smile:

right thats me all sorted gone for the 2 tone jobby,s,

will take them 2 weeks to get the leather sorted, then to arrange a fitting date, they said they could fit it in a couple of days which i thought was pretty quick tbh.

so hopefully 3 weeks and i will be fully leathered up lol, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

right thats me all sorted gone for the 2 tone jobby,s,

will take them 2 weeks to get the leather sorted, then to arrange a fitting date, they said they could fit it in a couple of days which i thought was pretty quick tbh.

so hopefully 3 weeks and i will be fully leathered up lol, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Congrats chappo! Look forward too seeing it! Hope you got a good steal mate!

I love the perforated leather in the 250 but my mate has it in one of his cars and i spend more time picking crap out of the holes than anything else.. lol!

Congrats chappo! Look forward too seeing it! Hope you got a good steal mate!

I love the perforated leather in the 250 but my mate has it in one of his cars and i spend more time picking crap out of the holes than anything else.. lol!

cheers Liam,

where are you having it done chappo

rich

Renault in Loughboro rich,

i went to Renault Leicester first but the bloke on the parts desk was a total joke thick as 2 short planks so took my custom else where. 8)

Glad you have got it sorted mate! I cant wait to see the results!

I dont know if this has been answered already but are you getting the rears done too or is it just the fronts???

Glad you have got it sorted mate! I cant wait to see the results!

I dont know if this has been answered already but are you getting the rears done too or is it just the fronts???

i am getting the front and rears done full leather, hopefully as well will find out tomorrow ( renault sport ) on the rear head rests, leather door cards ( arm rests ) and leather gear gaitor as well. :001_tt1::001_tt1: