Retrimming the interior in leather

Matt197

South West Rep
Posted this on another forum I vist often but I would like to put this to my fellow 197 owners for ideas.

I am seriously thinking about having the interior of my car retrimmed in leather but I am not sure on a colour scheme.

I would like to keep it as close to OEM as possible but on the other hand just lift the interior space so it’s a nicer place to be.

The colour I was looking at for the seats was punched oatmeal as the middle seat colour and black as the out side colour with oatmeal stitching?

Bit like this but not as bright http://xrl.us/bgduj7

Any ideas? Would like as many views as possible on this as I don’t want to have a silly colour scheme that does not work.

Door cards, handles, centre section where handbrake is and gear knob gaiter would also all be retrimmed.

Car is blue, carpets are black and headlining is cream.

11.gif

6.gif

think i would go for blue centres with blue stitching and dark grey for the sides etc

like Si,s ^^^^ idea but you would have to get the right colour blue tho, otherwise it could look a bit tacky,

what about alacantra centers, and the rest in black leather would look OEM tbh, ?

As chappo said ^^ Alacantra centers and the rest in black leather.. Like Sean's, his looks amazing.

Blue stitiching perhaps?

i would just pay for that renault upgrade leather kit, with he nice diamond effect on the leather. Maybe they reduced it cos no one has brought it

like Si,s ^^^^ idea but you would have to get the right colour blue tho, otherwise it could look a bit tacky,

what about alacantra centers, and the rest in black leather would look OEM tbh, ?

mmm alcantara centers in blue..............lurvely :biggrin:

Cheers Sean, your car look stunning :drool:

Where did you get yours done and how much did it cost?

I think I am going to go for all over black leather with perforated leather centres and either keep it simple with white stitching or go a bit different and have blue stitching or blue piping.

But im going to follow that Corvettes chair design, think I will also spec heated seats if its not to much extra.

Sounds good. Perforations will look great, very similar to the Megane 250 leather option. You've got me thinking about the headlining now....

Yeah my uncles Tuscan is in there somewhere; BIT of an animal. The retrim bill was £1090 all in, Would recommend autotrim/capital seating all day.