[Request] Looking for a striping!

Hey guys,

I'd like to add a bit of promo on my car for my company. I made a few designs myself, but I'm not really happy with them. Subtle striping or complete racy decals... Nothing's decided yet :smile: So if you guys have any ideas or have seen something you like, please feel free to share it with me :smile:

I have a Nimbus 197 with black rims, so I think a black decal is the way to go... This is what I came up with so far

ofs3.jpg

My old man made me some very similar striping for my old Megane to cover some serious paint defects.
Very simple but don't ruin the image and look quite nice IMHO.

I love the side graphics in your firs post but the stripe over the car looks too dark on the silver. If it was a bit lighter I think it would look much better. Just my 2p's worth :smile:

Yes, it's a bit touch and go. They showed me a quick sample and it looked ok, one can just hope that it will be fine when it's done :smile:

Car is pretty dark anyway, with the black OZ's and tinted windows. They'll also wrap the mirrors... It will be finished on 28/12 :smile:

i would look at the side strips only if it was my choice id add a little sticker in the window more is less :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joehodges154 Clio General Chat 2
EthanMenace Clio 200 Area 0
S Clio 200 Area 2
harey Clio 200 Area 3
harey Clio 200 Area 23