RenaultSport forum?

I cant seem to register? tells me every user name is in their database already, AND I MEAN EVERY ONE I have tried the usuals, the randoms and then just plain impossible random writing etc etc.
Am I missing something?

i dont know i seem to have logged in alright. registering is a different matter lol

I regitered in December before I had my 197, but I never use it because I don't think it is very easy to use. Clio197.net is THE bo****s compared to it IMO!

I regitered in December before I had my 197, but I never use it because I don't think it is very easy to use. Clio197.net is THE bo****s compared to it IMO!

I do love this forum and will be paid member soon but its very small and not great for second hand goods etc and is very quiet but thats my only gripe, needs some advertising as so many 197's and so few on here from uk....

I do love this forum and will be paid member soon but its very small and not great for second hand goods etc and is very quiet but thats my only gripe, needs some advertising as so many 197's and so few on here from uk....

Get too big and it becomes not as good....there is another clio forum out there that I won't use because of its size :wink:

Most people on here are from the UK, and there isn't anything wrong with the European/Malaysian/Dubai/Saudi Arabia/other ones??? :jump1:

Get too big and it becomes not as good....there is another clio forum out there that I won't use because of its size :wink:

Most people on here are from the UK, and there isn't anything wrong with the European/Malaysian/Dubai/Saudi Arabia/other ones??? :jump1:

Lol dont get me wrong im not slating it at all just feel a few more 197'ers would be good and the non UK people are a big part of this forum with great insight and outstanding cars! Anyone hears of a group n/yozzasport/ktec exhaust going second hand give me a shout :thumbsup:

i think the bigger isnt always the better. all the regulars seem to know eachother lol

Username on renaultsport is your email address I belive.

Think you will be suprised though as The RS forum is way more quiet than on here.