Renault sport steering wheel...say what??

Great idea for the charity donations - could drum up a fair bit of interest for this!

I think anything that helps disadvantaged/poorly children is always a good cause. Perhaps we can get a few suggestions and then put it to a vote??

To be fair it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a nominated forum Charity.

Any meets / gatherings etc, anything silly like this - if we all chipped in even a couple of quid each - we could probably make a real difference to someone...........

Really, really good idea Shuv. When we did the Wales run, the organiser set up a Just Giving for Help for Heroes, and attendees had the option of donating something. Great thing to do when there's meets with big numbers, such as the drive Mes sorted recently.

Reactions: Pav
Really, really good idea Shuv. When we did the Wales run, the organiser set up a Just Giving for Help for Heroes, and attendees had the option of donating something. Great thing to do when there's meets with big numbers, such as the drive Mes sorted recently.

Something really personal to someone here would be my first thoughts @Chris @Sean197 @Jimmy @Pav @Foxspeed

Like a single person in need; that we can chip-in to on a regular basis and keep track of how that person is doing would be great.

The National Cancer / Parkinson's stuff is all incredibly worthy. But a little impersonal in terms of chucking money into a big hole.

Someone we could keep in touch with, watch progress of, see pics of etc would be a truly worthwhile and perhaps humbling and inspiring thing for us all to take an interest in......

Something really personal to someone here would be my first thoughts @Chris @Sean197 @Jimmy @Pav @Foxspeed

Like a single person in need; that we can chip-in to on a regular basis and keep track of how that person is doing would be great.

The National Cancer / Parkinson's stuff is all incredibly worthy. But a little impersonal in terms of chucking money into a big hole.

Someone we could keep in touch with, watch progress of, see pics of etc would be a truly worthwhile and perhaps humbling and inspiring thing for us all to take an interest in......

Yep, really like that idea Shuv. I personally don't know of anyone, but I'm sure there'll be suggestions. Worth putting out there on a forum thread??