Renault clio rs 200 edc - j37 - cup

Hello guys...

I asked Matt and Alan at TDF Exhausts but they can't help with this, so maybe...

I found a couple of weeks ago a link (?) to a video that shows a white CLIO RS with the TDF exhaust on it, it was on an open road (not on a race track) and filmed from the back if my memory serves me well... I can't find this video anymore and I do not think that was on Youtube. So any idea ?

I found someone on this forum (A2ON) memeber but his videos are private and I do not have any access to them ! I don't know this was possible...

Regards, Eric.

Hello guys...

I asked Matt and Alan at TDF Exhausts but they can't help with this, so maybe...

I found a couple of weeks ago a link (?) to a video that shows a white CLIO RS with the TDF exhaust on it, it was on an open road (not on a race track) and filmed from the back if my memory serves me well... I can't find this video anymore and I do not think that was on Youtube. So any idea ?

I found someone on this forum (A2ON) memeber but his videos are private and I do not have any access to them ! I don't know this was possible...

Regards, Eric.

It was A2ON, I'm not sure where it is now.

Welcome Eric!!!

Firstly your English is superb!!!

Secondly, like the look of you Clio, we can't get the RB here so it's nice to see one. :smile:

Hello folks...

Is there any chance to hear or see one of those TDF exhausts (Road) in use somewhere ? I can't locate anything on the internet and A2ON use only private videos that can't be accessed by me. I have to take decision between a K TEC Racing Pro performance and the TDF exhausts Road system. thanks for any information.

Regards, Eric.

Hello you all... Just an update from me ! Been a long time since my last message, sorry !

At the end of this year 2014, I had the opportunity to sell the Clio RS RB7 for a very good price, 70.000kms in 2 1/2 years, it's too much driving I know but it was my daily driver.

So back in december 2014 I ordered the new CLIO RS 200 EDC (Mk4), I choose nearly all options except the leather (not to my taste, I don't really like leather under my a**).

The color is then the famous and shiny Jaune Sirius, J37 or Liquid Yellow for you, updated RS Monitor 2.0, R-Link, 18" black wheels, red brakes, cup pack, etc.

I have this new baby for 6 months and only 4000 kms today... In fact I ordered 2 new cars, the second one is the CLIO Grandtour (Estate ?) in rouge flamme (NNP) with the tiny 0.9L turbo engine. This is the car I am using each and every day now, the CLIO RS 200 EDC is used only on weekends and never under the rain.

015H0446.jpg

Last edited: