Remap

hello I own a Renault Clio 1.5 dci its completely stock it runs 89 Bhp someone told me I can get a remap done I'm wondering how much difference will a remap make?

Don't bother. Save your money and get a 197/200.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jamesgw200
Imagine you'd see a fair few horses, but as above if that was me I'd be saving for an upgrade :smile:

I'd say he's a young chap and insurance is a problem at the moment

Yeah I can imagine. I still would chuck the £200 or so needed for a map in the kitty for the first big insurance payment on a high powered car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say go for the map I had mapped my 86 and my GT dci 106, couldn't give figures but my gt dci 106 had no issues pulling on the likes of Fabia vrs 130's, so you can make your judgement from there

As for everyone saying save your money for a high power car (RS Clio? High power lol) don't listen to them, you will find you will find a decent map will make you enjoy your car a little more

(RS Clio? High power lol)

You know what I mean..89 to circa 200 is a pretty big jump. Especially for insurance companies...

Each to their own, I mapped a PD100 Golf, yeah it was alright but christ didn't I throw MAF sensors for fun and god knows what else. Just became a money pit, trying to turn it into something that it clearly wasn't. I get your point though, it did put a smile on my face the first time I drove the Golf after. (Just not for long lol)