Redirect to Myfilestore.com

Hi,

Just a FYI but I'm occasionally seeing redirects to myfilestore.com when coming here from Google, it doesn't happen everytime and I think this is by design (theirs), but it does seem to be a vBulletin issue so not sure if there is an update from them to fix it.

Cheers,
Andy

Had this issue in the past, about a year ago, will look into it if it persists with more people...

Looks like this is still happening, you can add an entry for myfilestore.com into your hosts file so it resolves to localhost (or 0.0.0.0) so the spam page won't actually load.

Get the same when coming from google, if I go back and then click the link again it opens the thread 90% of the time

If you've found a thread on Google and want to see it but get redirected, right click on the link, copy the address and paste it into the address bar then just remove all the Google code and you're left with the proper Web address for the thread. Press enter with just that bit in the bar and job's a goodun!

im getting this too keeps crashing my pc when it loads up about 20 windows! its ok if you come in via bookmark in favourites but google searches always does it, not idea for attracting new members as 90% of the time if you search a clio 197/200 issue this website is one of the first results and the issue starts when you click the link

If it happens , the workaround is to press back on the browser and click the link again. However agreed not ideal ! [MENTION=12130]Nik[/MENTION]

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 36