Redirect to AdultFreindFinder

Has anyone else had this?

I've had this whilst browsing to this site at work too (via Google).
I've scanned my machines for threats but not found any.

Cheers

Takes me to myfilestore too. Don't really go much for explicit pictures of women TBH. If I did I could just look in the mirror!!:rofl:

I was redirect to AdultFriendFinder and the myfilestore one, i just assumed it was advertising to help fund the site?

Last edited:
I had an email today to say my account was trying to be accessed. Not been re-directed to any other sites though.

"Dear Stevoox,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Clio197.net | Clio200.net | Clio200t.net | Clio-RS.net with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.228.115

All the best,
Clio197.net | Clio200.net | Clio200t.net | Clio-RS.net"

I had an email today to say my account was trying to be accessed. Not been re-directed to any other sites though.

"Dear Stevoox,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Clio197.net | Clio200.net | Clio200t.net | Clio-RS.net with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 183.207.228.115

All the best,
Clio197.net | Clio200.net | Clio200t.net | Clio-RS.net"

I got a similar email on Sunday morning.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
onefourkrpm Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 16