Red Seatbelts.

Anyone retro-fitted these (or any other colour) to a 200?

Being a late build, mine has the silver seatbelts, which get dirty very quickly.

Red would be a nice touch. Any links/advice appreciated.

Chris

There's an old thread on here somewhere with a link to a company who could do them in all sorts of colours.

Be warned, they're rather eyewateringly expensive though!

Personally, I really like the silver ones, but agree they get dirty easily. But they're pretty simple to clean too.

That said, red belts on a red car would look awesome. Especially with a black leather interior.

Reactions: Christopher
Damn. I'll have a look into the price.

Yeah, I'm thinking red seat belts with black Pole Positions or SPGs.

Maybe I'll just clean my silver belts... :tearsofjoy:

http://www.clio197.net/threads/yellow-seat-belts.20187/page-2

And yes, I like your thinking. Red belts and SPGs (which would definitely be my choice, way better than PPs) would look AMAZING.

But if you're getting seats, maybe you just need harnesses?

Been there and done that on my 172 and I'm not keen to again.

Since it's a road car primarily, I'd like to stick to road friendly mods as much as I can. Harnesses are a pain in the arse on a road car, most of the time.

Have you sat in both SPGs and Pole Positions? I'm confused which to go with. I'm pretty slim, so I don't want to buy PPs and then end up rattling around in them, since my current Sportsters are so narrow. I've heard that PPs are made for the larger gentleman. Are SPGs narrower?

Been there and done that on my 172 and I'm not keen to again.

Since it's a road car primarily, I'd like to stick to road friendly mods as much as I can. Harnesses are a pain in the arse on a road car, most of the time.

Have you sat in both SPGs and Pole Positions? I'm confused which to go with. I'm pretty slim, so I don't want to buy PPs and then end up rattling around in them, since my current Sportsters are so narrow. I've heard that PPs are made for the larger gentleman. Are SPGs narrower?

Have good experience of both mate.

There are two versions of the SPG, regular and XL. I'd say the XL and PP are similar. Given what you've said, regular SPG is what you need. They're snug but if you're describing yourself as pretty slim they should be bang on. They're certainly slimmer than your CS Recaros though but you really do feel like you're part of the car in them.

And the design of the SPG is SO much better than the PP I think. The only thing to note is that you don't have material options on the SPG where as with the PP you get a choice of the normal or dynamica suede and leather too.

Perfect info, thanks.

Yeah, I'm only a 32 waist so I don't want to get a set of seats that I rattle around in! :tearsofjoy:

...it's annoying that I prefer the look of PPs though.

Reactions: ///M