Red Hot Rocket photos

Here's a couple of shots I had taken last month. One you will recognise from the Calendar, the other is a composition I thought about using, but decided against it as I just hasn't happy with it. With a bit more work I may use it for something else.

Photos were taken by Dan Freeman @ www.danfreemanphotography.com

4191887713_0894de83dd.jpg

4192610628_9626b38a5f.jpg

4192685908_32517de3c3_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to say that I liked the one from the calender - all very nice photos mate!

You were on about changing your alloys I think you should get the current ones coated red instead of the r26r ones

Cheers guys.

As per your other post F1, yep looks like I might as well get the existing wheels painted red instead of changing the wheels, and if I don't like it I can always change them back to black and still be cheaper than new wheels! Its a WIN WIN situation :smiley:

Cheers guys.

As per your other post F1, yep looks like I might as well get the existing wheels painted red instead of changing the wheels, and if I don't like it I can always change them back to black and still be cheaper than new wheels! Its a WIN WIN situation :smiley:

dont be daft Rocky get some new alloys, you know you want to. :wink:

THEN SELL ME YOUR SPEEDLINES, :smiley:

good stuff mate like you say if its not ideal then you gan always change back its not a massive job

cant wait to see more more good pics if you get it done!

lol nice try chappo!
If i do get them done then i will get some pro photos taken. Bring on the New Year.
I'm sure someone else on here was thinking about this too?

looks great rich.
red would look good.
im just know someone that is selling some standard wheels that you could put on while yours are getting powder coated. :wink:

Superb!

Please tell me where the hanger is with the Hunter :smiley:

lol don't know if you are joking about jaxx, but the Hunter is actually parked up decomissioned outside a hangar at Kemble. The shots are from Kemble and inside a hangar at Staverton :wink: