Recaro Warranty replacement = denied!!

Good news fellas!
Had a call from my other local dealer Friday morning and warranties is covering the cost to replace the worn bolster cloth foc!! I should think so too.
Also, as long as the material comes in, it's being done Tuesday! Only taken 3 weeks from contacting this dealer and 6 weeks after contacting the first, so taken 10 weeks all in to finally get this acknoledged and repaired. Shocking. Just have to wait and see if the material comes in now on Monday. Not sure if David from ruk had anything to do with this or not.
I'll take a photo of the material to show if it's any different.

Cheers chappo, I know, what a ball ache, but finally somethings being done!
Had enquired on leather retrims if things didn't get sorted! Hope yours come out well.
How's the golf gt? Got it mapped? I had one before the Clio, was ok but so many others around it got boring! Lol

Cheers chappo, I know, what a ball ache, but finally somethings being done!
Had enquired on leather retrims if things didn't get sorted! Hope yours come out well.
How's the golf gt? Got it mapped? I had one before the Clio, was ok but so many others around it got boring! Lol

cheers mate i hope they come out well ( bit nervus/excited ) lol,:wink:

the golf,s good thanks, i would love to get it mapped but the misses wont let me touch it, she says once you start you cant stop ( true ), lol :biggrin: if i did get it mapped she would probabally end up having my pants down, maybe not a good idea tbh, :smiley:

Map it on the sly using a Superchip Bluefin. Puts it to 190bhp and 315lb/ft torque with a plug and play device so you can put it on when you have the car and off when she has it...simplez :wink: lol

Well to update this thread, the seat base has been replaced by Bristol Street Renault in Gloucester so thanks goes to them and David at RUK.

The base material is different to the original seats, but this would only be noticeable to someone that knew about the seat problem or looked really close. Feels smoother, but I think thats because its new.