Recaro subframe and seat lowering.....

Its retarded tbh. I was in my sisters Ibiza FR yesterday and the seats go super low. Such a shame. Somebody who can fabricate could make some £££ with a decent alternative.

Its retarded tbh. I was in my sisters Ibiza FR yesterday and the seats go super low. Such a shame. Somebody who can fabricate could make some £££ with a decent alternative.

If anyone can make them, im 100% buying. For a reasonable price ofcourse!

The only thing I lost is the combined tilt/slide function (which I rarely have use for anyway).

At the same time as the seat mod, Madeno also found a way to move the OEM steering wheel closer (by fitting an adaptor and modified wiring loom) again retaining the OEM look and the airbag and horn functions.

Great!!!

I dont know exactly what they do, but 1142 euro is not expensive imagining it.
You also lost hight adjustment right?

OEM steering wheel closer is really amazing. That is what I want to have.
I have already decided to change the steering wheel, but if I live in Europe I must go to Madeno.

I thought it was well worth the price.

I don't know if you can fit the steering wheel kit yourself or have it fitted by a local workshop in Japan. Maybe you can ask Madeno if it's possible and if they can send you a kit. I think the OEM steering wheel looks good and I like the size and feel of it, so I'm glad I could keep it.

I Maybe you can ask Madeno if it's possible and if they can send you a kit. I think the OEM steering wheel looks good and I like the size and feel of it, so I'm glad I could keep it.

Thank you for your advice, but I alreay got two OMP steering wheels ,a quick steering change hub adaptor and some spacers to do myself..:'(