recaro seatbelt pretensioner

do the recaros have the same seatbelt pretensioner as standard seats, and is it at all connected to the seat ? I might have a chance to get my hands on a set from a car that has hit something with its front wheel, there is barely any damage but the airbags went off so I assume the pretensioner fired away as well right??

help appreciated soon, as I might go get them today, pretty please! :wink:

Recaros deffinately without a shaddow of doubt don't have seatbelt pre-tensioners.

I know for certain as I retro fitting recaros.

You will get a airbag warning light due to recaro also not having the anti sub bag in the base of the seats like the standard seats have.
I fitted a relay to solve it but you can go to Renault and get them to re-program the airbag ecu. They will charge you about £30 same as I paid for the relays.

You can just fit the ones from your old seats...I think!

Jase, did you go to Renault as well as fitting the resistors? I need to get my resistors wired in.

Recaros don't have pretensioners. There is no wiring for them either.

Someone else retro fitted recaros at the same time as me, he had the airbag ecu reprogramed by Renault dealer.
I got the relays from capital seating.

orite, cheers for that. Hopefully the lights will go off with the resistors wired in, I've heard a trip to renault to hook it up to clip costs a fair whack =/