RB 197...slowly but surely!

I'll go with the flow on this and stick them on the list. With regards breaks...what do people recommend as i'm getting braided lines soon

James

will you be doing any track days, ?

or just road use only,

if your not doing track days then the standard set up will be just fine mate.

the rears dont do that much anyway mate,

wouldnt do any harm getting new front disks and pads,

you should notice a difference then.

I've just fitted the wind deflectors...really happy with the finished result...(i have since re-set this one as you can see its not straight just above the mirror :scared:smile:

IMAG0215.jpg

RS steering wheel trim also fitted yesterday.

Last edited:
Got me a type r aerial today from a scrappy...not bad considering the car had done some distance the wrong way up. Footrest to go in along with led bulbs!!

I've been busy this weekend...well...besides eating at the obligatory BBQ's!!

IMAG0223.jpg

Wheels before covers put on....

IMAG0224.jpg

Wheels after...marked improvement me thinks!!

IMAG0227.jpg

Next up a new all singing all dancing Alpine head unit, with new speakers to boot once I've been paid!

and finally.....

4-82203D64-1031647-800.jpg

Swapped out my door lights and overhead ones for LED's...definate improvement...

IMAG0230.jpg

Might look at making the thing a bit quicker now lol!! :evil:

Cheers!! Glad someone said that fella, those bulbs are right little buggers to get out if you have normal sized hands!! lol

I've just fitted the rear Silvatec bulbs...and I'd just like to say that I'd like to hunt down the bloke that designed those rear light clusters...what a shocking design!!

Sounds good. I agree about the interior bulbs being a pain in the backside!

Silvatec bulbs fitted this aft...really smartens the car up and its one of those mods that you won't notice unless you're looking for it....front was much easier than the rears and completed in about 2 mins. Also boot light has been changed for one of my LED's.

Only got the glovebox bulb to change, this is proving a problem though as i can't get the bugger out due to my man hands!!