Rate my plate........

did it again..checked this thread..hungry again..fuck the diet,let's get me to something fatty :pav:

Last edited:
What tea do you not approve of then?

Anything that doesn't come across as a typical builder's brew. Decaf, green, flavoured tea, what's all that about? Can't beat a good Yorkshire or Tetley brew. Don't like Typhoo either, more flavour of tea in a cup of hot milk.

Anything that doesn't come across as a typical builder's brew. Decaf, green, flavoured tea, what's all that about? Can't beat a good Yorkshire or Tetley brew. Don't like Typhoo either, more flavour of tea in a cup of hot milk.

Decaf? Get defuck out!

Although don’t mind me a flavoured tea every now and again.

Tbh I’ve just recently got back into tea after finding out that my Gf makes a bloody fantastic cup of it (after getting sick of her terrible coffee making skills lol!)

Reactions: Benno
Decaf? Get defuck out!

Although don’t mind me a flavoured tea every now and again.

Tbh I’ve just recently got back into tea after finding out that my Gf makes a bloody fantastic cup of it (after getting sick of her terrible coffee making skills lol!)

Can't drink anything else. Used to have coffee until my boss made me one and it was the most disgusting thing ever, I think dish water was the correct term for that...never been able to even smell coffee since...

Might be that I've only tried cheap flavoured tea, but I just thought it was a bit of a let down, weak flavouring..

Reactions: Chris
Can't drink anything else. Used to have coffee until my boss made me one and it was the most disgusting thing ever, I think dish water was the correct term for that...never been able to even smell coffee since...

Might be that I've only tried cheap flavoured tea, but I just thought it was a bit of a let down, weak flavouring..

To be fair - most of them are weak, and I’ve tried a few, they do take some getting used too, but they are quite nice in the evening to chill out with.

Can recommended tetley super green teas, they are not bad :smiley:

Reactions: Benno
10/10 for that stew. Must have been w savage beast who cooked that. Got same plates as me too :think:

Gammon eggs curly fries and beans - lovely jubbly!!

View attachment 115713
Looks good Chris.

With it being National Curry Week & being a committed curry monster myself all the TV publicly of Morrison's "Hottest ever supermarket curry" didn't pass me by. Saw Holly Willoughby choked on this when she tried it, as did Philip Schofield, though he went back for more & liked it. For me this HAD TO BE DONE! Got the last one in town after asking a staff member to check the stock room. Really enjoyed this!WP_20171012_23_52_56_Pro (2).jpg WP_20171013_18_14_22_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20171012_23_52_56_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20171012_23_52_56_Pro (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Chris
2 hours in to a 15 hour rail replacement day...40 min break at Swindon so would be rude to waste the time I have free!

Wandered into Costa for a Hot Chocolate and an all day Breakfast bloomer, hit the spot just right.

7d73c4d89d5ae0b898003714e4fe7284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours in to a 15 hour rail replacement day...40 min break at Swindon so would be rude to waste the time I have free!

Wandered into Costa for a Hot Chocolate and an all day Breakfast bloomer, hit the spot just right.

7d73c4d89d5ae0b898003714e4fe7284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect minus the ketchup - yuk!