Rate my plate........

As promised:

Literally nothing but sweetcorn and chives added or removed between the two photos....

udXDUqZ.png
M9PRiT0.png

Reactions: Micah
One tray bake in the same marinade - chicken, asparagus, cherry tomatoes. Mushrooms filled with cream cheese. 25 minutes in the oven and BOSH!
ba7124926dd81cf489578396a2fdcb85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris and Barney626
Wouldn’t mind trying it myself minus the sweet corn :wink:

Got a link/piccie?

bB7Kie9.png

Personally, I use twice as much chicken and pepper as the recipe says. Those amounts produce two decent sized portions. Does scale up quite well. Would say you are missing out without the sweetcorn but tbh you could throw pretty much anything in it.

Reactions: Chris
bB7Kie9.png

Personally, I use twice as much chicken and pepper as the recipe says. Those amounts produce two decent sized portions. Does scale up quite well. Would say you are missing out without the sweetcorn but tbh you could throw pretty much anything in it.

Cheers bud - I’m thinking bacon instead, and doubling up on mushrooms, drooling already:hearteyes:

Reactions: Benno and Pav
Cheers bud - I’m thinking bacon instead, and doubling up on mushrooms, drooling already:hearteyes:

Mushrooms are fairly sparse but I'm not a huge fan of them anyway. Bacon would be pretty nice, remember to add pepper and salt at the end as the recipe doesn't mention it for some reason.

Mushrooms are fairly sparse but I'm not a huge fan of them anyway. Bacon would be pretty nice, remember to add pepper and salt at the end as the recipe doesn't mention it for some reason.

love mushrooms me, I go through so many punnets of them lol - GF loathes them though :worried:

Chris won't go a day without mushrooms!!

Reactions: Chris
One tray bake in the same marinade - chicken, asparagus, cherry tomatoes. Mushrooms filled with cream cheese. 25 minutes in the oven and BOSH!
View attachment 115251

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dragging this thread back to the original idea of rating the previous dish I'm giving Micah a 10/10. Looks good mate.
Tonight's effort from me is homemade Thai Green Curry.
WP_20171006_18_07_35_Pro.jpg

Dragging this thread back to the original idea of rating the previous dish I'm giving Micah a 10/10. Looks good mate.
Tonight's effort from me is homemade Thai Green Curry.
View attachment 115353

LOVE a good curry ! I'm not the World's great fan of Thai green....but still a very solid 9/10 for me Jon and it looks lovely :smile:

Somerset Pork with apple; in an onion gravy, new potatoes and mixed veg here tonight....

37597167781_1cab2c4f68_b.jpg

LOVE a good curry ! I'm not the World's great fan of Thai green....but still a very solid 9/10 for me Jon and it looks lovely :smile:

Somerset Pork with apple; in an onion gravy, new potatoes and mixed veg here tonight....

37597167781_1cab2c4f68_b.jpg

That looks bloody gorgeous! How do you do the apple Syer?

Reactions: sevenfourate
That looks bloody gorgeous! How do you do the apple Syer?

I walked in the door to a luke-warm'ish but freshly cooked dinner; which i then popped in the microwave for a minute and sat down and ate it :sunglasses:

****Wife said she browned the pork and onion in some oil, lobbed in a casserole dish, added some sauce, cooked for 30 mins, peeled/cored/diced the apple.....lobbed that in and cooked for another 30 mins.

She made it sound more glamorous and difficult than that. But i've seen her cook before :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Benno
I just had a beef stroganoff with sirloin steak.. Was bloody delicious. Ate it too fast and forgot to take a picture though! Will just have to take my word on it being lovely :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99