Radiosat bluetooth update

Tried using a obd cable via usb. And i get to the update process and it errors out saying the file is the incorrect version

update.

so the bluetooth can only be updated via the Renault Clip tool with the dealer. two visits to respective dealers here in Cape Town, no result. they have no idea what im talking about.
however the below link(when translated to English) confirms that updating the bluetooth at the dealer is the only way and also is the fix to all our problems..hopefully.
http://www.forum-auto.com/marques/renault/sujet59932.htm

Renault SA have not received these updates and therefore cannot help. however if anyone is willing to do a dealer visit. please print the pdf from the initial post which confirms the bluetooth versions.

Update. After having my 5th year service at Renault Paarl. They managed to update the Bluetooth module via the clip tool. I am now running version 91.14, previously 88.92. I can now safely say that the Bluetooth is functioning as it should. No more disconnections or dropped calls. No problems what so ever. The update works

Last edited: