R27 F1 with a young child

Hello, i was looking for some advice on the R27 F1 with regard to day to day use with a 1 year old child. At the moment we have a Golf GT Sport TSi 170 which has served its purpose well but want something sporty and French again.
Having owned a MK1 Clio V6 and a Clio Trophy we have our heart set on a Yellow R27 F1.
I know theres not that much room in the back but how far forward do the Recaros go to help getting our wee lad strapped into his own Recaro.
Any advice is appreciated.
Also anyone with Yellow R27 fancy a part x for my Golf??

Thanks

tbh mate i dont think the F1 has isofix bars for the baby seat to be fitted securely i vaguely remember seeing the recaro seat option deleting the isofix points. a RS197 with no recaros no problem. correct me if I am wrong

Hello Woody, we used the isofix base for the small baby car seat in the golf but now hes in a forward facing Recaro that is secured with the seat belt. So isofix is not needed.
Hopefully the passenger seat will slide and tilt enough to get him in and out.

Thanks for the prompt reply Woody.

no probs im on here 24/7 i have recaros and I know for sure you will be able to get him in and out no problem they slide right forward but u have to hold them there as they slide right back lol

The R27 does come with isofix btw

i wouldnt worry about the recaros they move out the way easily enough, think jases nipper is only young and he still uses the clio with the recaros so i cant see them causing you too much problem, and even if they do its worth that little niggle to have such an awesome car!

no probs im on here 24/7 i have recaros and I know for sure you will be able to get him in and out no problem they slide right forward but u have to hold them there as they slide right back lol

The R27 does come with isofix btw

i wouldnt worry about the recaros they move out the way easily enough, think jases nipper is only young and he still uses the clio with the recaros so i cant see them causing you too much problem, and even if they do its worth that little niggle to have such an awesome car!

Thanks guys, thats what we were thinking, worth putting up with some small hassles to have such a nice motor.
Hopefully get the golf sold private and go on the hunt for a Yellow F1:biggrin:

Thanks again for the prompt answers and advice, nice forum.

Felix is 9 end of may so can get himself in and out now and only uses a booster.
You'll be fine as once the seat is in it can be left in, all you need to lift in is your child and there is plenty of room for that.

I have no problems with a 4 month old and a 2 year old boy .

When the cage isn't in that is hahahahaa

My 3 year old love it in the back of mine especially when her ears bleed

The only problem I have is the scratches on the back of the front Recaros where my grandchildren kick the back of the seats.

I have no problems with a 4 month old and a 2 year old boy .

When the cage isn't in that is hahahahaa

Cheers folks, hopefully picking up a Racing Blue F1 on Thursday:thumbup1:

Thanks for all replys.