R27 #393 new owner

Hi again guys
Picked the Clio up late last night and drove 250 miles home from Northallerton to central Scotland , best 250 miles I've ever driven , cars a bit of a machine was surprised at the pace of it , kept up with my dads 240bhp Octavia vrs easy enough. Got a couple of small alterations to make to the car such as
1 - after filling up on my way home the fuel meter began behaving erratically going to flat and then giving me unrealistic readings , anyone know of anyone else with a similar problem ?
2 - get a stock head unit put back in as there's a daft looking halfords bad boy in there just now that lights the whole car up
3 - get some carbon exhaust tips they really look the part
might invest in a new exhaust and a remap next year but happy to just get the car running as well as I can remaining stock just now

looking forward to being part of the community
thanks for any help in advance

Glad you picked the car up alright - sounds like a cracking first drive in it! Make sure you get some photos put up :smile:

I've not heard of the fuel gauge problem before, however someone else may be able to shed some light on it for you.

Check out the Project Threads section for some inspiration on mods etc, loads of useful stuff in there and on the forum. Any questions, feel free to ask!

:welcome:

also moved..
enjoy it..never heard of the fuel gauge problem before...

Here's a picture after a good detail , will get some more up when the weather isn't so brutal up here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15