quiet member on the look out

hi all, I joined a while ago mainly for browsing purposes but I'm now on the look out for a new car after selling my impresa yesterday. if anyone is selling or knows of anyone selling then please let me know.

ide like an RS 200 in either white, storm grey, or LY. recaros, low mileage and very clean and tidy condition. budget upto £9k

thanks

if you become a paid member you will gain access to the "for sale section"..
or there must be lots on ebay and autotrader..

Welcome along. As above, it's worth joining as a paid member, as there are often a few good examples for sale on here :smile:

Feel free to ask any specific questions you might have. Good luck in your search.

May have my glacier white up for sale after I get mot and cam belt service. Spec is cup chassis , speedlines , Recaros , cup spoiler , full service history , 36k

Eddie hitler? U 4 real? I do know it's a real name but glad I don't have it.

Haha ive just logged back in here after a while and found this thread..yes its from bottom. Good old eddie.

Im also back once again and hopefully looking for a storm grey rs200 if my car sells next week. So if anyone knows of any let me know. Or pm me :smile:

Welcome along :french:

With a budget of 9K you're laughing mate, can have whatever spec and colour you want :thumb:

Haha ive just logged back in here after a while and found this thread..yes its from bottom. Good old eddie.

Im also back once again and hopefully looking for a storm grey rs200 if my car sells next week. So if anyone knows of any let me know. Or pm me :smile:

There's a storm grey cup in the for sale section but you need to buy a membership first to view