quick shoot of the 197 last nite

i had got my mind set that it needed to go but every time i look at these pictures its making it harder and harder to sell it :worried:

haha its an air freshener lol tbh i dnt notice it but i no wat u mean tho

and thanks to every1 else for the coments, when i told jack he seemed pleased wid all your coments bout his pics we done some more last nite of a e46 msport and a 61 plate mini coop d :smile:

the shoots were done in aylesbury buckinghamshire, im sure if there were a few ppl off here that fancied meeting up some where close ish to us we cud do a 197 only shoot! would be cool wid a few of the same car :smile:

I'm up for it, I work in aylesbury lol!

mikelyr27 message me on here bud and i can sort somthing out for ya is ur the charged 1 in aylesbury?
noddie i am be could you send me sum pics and details please

thanks matt

coilovers are coming off and car will b for sale for £6500 ono as need new exhaust and i cant afford to do it so if any1 knows sum1 after an f1 grab a bargin

I saw this in aylesbury last week, sits very nice!!! Did you buy it with the coilovers? Cant believe how cheap it is, mint car.

yes i bought it with the coilovers. Its superb to drive had a mark 2 before with a williams conversion and said ill never buy another clio. But i dont think i could have bought a better car abouslty love it

glad to here u like it bud i miss it alot but the mk3 golf shud b out in july :smile:

and to every1 that asked about the pic here is anoyher example

Advert.gif