Quick Clean..before it Rained :(

First clean since the snow came down in December sometime, glad to have her clean again, will do a proper job when some sun comes out whenever that will be?!

Looking at them I really fancy refurbing the alloys in either white or gloss black. Anyone got any other colourful ideas?

Always thought about multicolour, each spoke in a different colour lol, might look too crazy!!

SP_A0591.gif

SP_A0602.gif

SP_A0600.gif

SP_A0597.gif

It sits really well for not having the cup pack.

If your thinking of multicolour wheels then Red wouldn't be such a wild suggestion as an alternative. The black R26.R's look great with the red wheels.

as soon as I saw the pics I thought you need to get some black wheels on that, then read your post lol. Looking good mate :smile:

It sits really well for not having the cup pack.

If your thinking of multicolour wheels then Red wouldn't be such a wild suggestion as an alternative. The black R26.R's look great with the red wheels.

Cheers, I thought the same when i took the photo's, it seems lower than it was when I got it, probably just 27,000 hard miles on shitty roads having its effect lol. Ideally i'd like it lowered and with spacers but i'm thinking wheels first!

Red does look good, thought about yellow or even albi blue with matching mirror covers, decisions decisions!

Black maybe the way to go, i'm just not sure on matt, and don't know whether a shiny/gloss would look cheap. Can you match the car's paint code to the alloys?

o7em80sot60456f9ah6.jpg

you should make it look like this

its soooooo nice

would be easy to do

That car is awesome chowie, it's such a shame we have to have number plates, it ruins everything. I do like the idea of a stealth car, or knight rider lol! All i'll need is Vinyl to do the badges and a Red Scanner haha :smiley:

i almost bought a black r27 after seeing that car. ha its soooo nice.
but gotta say i do like 197 in red.

stelth is always good, wont date so quick if done correctly, and should maybe even put the price up, but doubt youll cover the cost of doing it.
that one looks good too because hes really scrubbed it haha.
was thinking bout removing my plate and just sticking it in window

i almost bought a black r27 after seeing that car. ha its soooo nice.
but gotta say i do like 197 in red.

stelth is always good, wont date so quick if done correctly, and should maybe even put the price up, but doubt youll cover the cost of doing it.
that one looks good too because hes really scrubbed it haha.
was thinking bout removing my plate and just sticking it in window

If I do go ahead with it all, it could easily be put back to standard anyway, been a while since i've done anything to the car, need to spice things up a little.

Not a bad idea wacking it in the window, but I've got a private reg to put on in the coming weeks so that will help rather than having the standard current one.

I love all the 197 colours, always think about getting mine wrapped, just wish renault did the alien green on the 197 and an orange one, but stealth may well make an amazing looking car :smile:

lol do it do it do it DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!

really thing it will look the balls, what plate you getting?

i had a black plate on my mini works, and never got pulled you could try that?

lol

lol do it do it do it DOOOOOOOO IT!!!!

really thing it will look the balls, what plate you getting?

i had a black plate on my mini works, and never got pulled you could try that?

lol

Lol, can't be arsed with the rozzers, i'm doing a road-trip of europe later in the year so i'll need the GB bit on it rather than having a sticker but its reads T200PYJ which is pretty cool, lucky i found it!!

Looks good shame about the weather! I know its none of my business but please please please dont do individual spokes different colours - its not a VW camper van lol! :wink: I would agree with the majority. Get them in black prob gloss, then do the handles and renault badges too. It will look amazing!

Looks good shame about the weather! I know its none of my business but please please please dont do individual spokes different colours - its not a VW camper van lol! :wink: I would agree with the majority. Get them in black prob gloss, then do the handles and renault badges too. It will look amazing!

I think i'd have trouble finding 12 nice colours anyway lol. I just remember seeing some done on a mondeo st, on a powder coating website, can't find it now. Thanks for your advice though :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions