Puddns Clio 197

Hi all thought id start a a thread for my 197 as i will be doing some subtle changes to the car and for future refrences if i sell it on. took some pictures at the weekend after giving the car a wash suprised to how clean it actually is. My mate who i bought the car off give me a brand new cup spoiler with it so dropped that off my mate who owns a bodyshop on monday to have that painted and fitted on saturday.

32064530492_21b16c5cd5_c.jpg

31402904443_211df5a1ca_c.jpg

32094560271_9bb57bbfbd_c.jpg

Plans atm are to just basically tidy it up. Im going to get the seats repaired as they have some wear on the bolsters. Going to change the steering wheel to a retrimmed oem one in alcantara from ktec and refurbish the wheels in their original colour. Come summer time im going to put some ad08r tyres on as i loved these on my previous car.

Wow, what camera have you used for those pictures? The first looks unreal!
Be nice to see your progress on this. Have you considered using http://royalsteeringwheels.com to see if they can do a better price?

Hi mate im using a nikon D3200 with the nikkor 35mm prime lens, thanks :smile: oh yeah i forgot about those guys ill have a look there thanks.

Looks tidy. First mod is to remove tax disc holder, 2nd mod remove magic tree. :wink:

Thanks mate, haha ive been meaning to ditch the tax disc holder DOH lol

Welcome to the forum. Car looks nice. Best colour there is:grinning:

There's some photo comps every month and with that Nikon weapon you should enter!
Enjoy

Reactions: Puddn and Sean197
Great photos mate, car looks excellent.

Full paint on the spolier or are you leaving the end plates black?

The car looks very nice, brilliant photos! The Cup spoiler is a good little freebie too!

I'm another fan of Magic Trees too - new car scent ftw! And my tax disc holder is still in too, complete with 'period' disc!

Reactions: ///M
Had the spoiler painted and fitted by my mate for next to nothing :smiley:

https://flic.kr/p/Rabb47

Think it really sets the car off, I have been looking into getting some new wheels for the car already lol fancy pro race 1.2 but we'll see

Reactions: Jimmy
Is it just the angle that makes the spoiler look uneven?
Certainly a great addition though, Those spoilers suit that colour, not so much deep black though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what the bulb fitment is for the rear number plate lights? Fancy swapping them for leds also any suggestions will be appreciated