Proper clean/polish - Time for some Pic's and got this result

SUPERB buddy. Looks awesome.....great job on the cleaning and the pics !

I didn’t think I was a fan of WOW. But I have to agree with your choice now - it looks fabulous.

The rear number plate lights catch my eye too (?). They are BRIGHT !!!

SUPERB buddy. Looks awesI'm ..great job on the cleaning and the pics !

I didn’t think I was a fan of WOW. But I have to agree with your choice now - it looks fabulous.

The rear number plate lights catch my eye too (?). They are BRIGHT !!!
Cheers appreciate your comments...l just love being able to get stuck in. I'm not a fan of pressure washers so all done by hand with Elite cleaning products, mind you my hands are aching (polish on polish off)......The lights are white led which give off that lovely blue hue..
UOTE="sevenfourate, post: 665963, member: 54245"]SUPERB buddy. Looks awesome.....great job on the cleaning and the pics !

The rear number plate lights catch my eye too (?). They are BRIGHT !!![/QUOTE]
Th

Yep, another one adding my massive thumbs up to this. Looks like a rally car in pre season test guide before having the livery applied.

Awesome.

Reactions: R11HOY
Looking lovely yes you are right white on white is THE look. My only thing I would do is black bullets and handles either black or white good bye silverrrrrr.

Looking lovely yes you are right white on white is THE look. My only thing I would do is black bullets and handles either black or white good bye silverrrrrr.
Totally agree they are on the to do list, and will go Black. Had thought of white but I like the look of the trim being black so hopefully should be sorted soon...thanks for the comments. To be honest I'm sorry I hadn't bought one a long time ago, even the wife likes it.................so winning on all fronts here.
TBH though it's a little loud so will also go back to original airbox/filter to just calm it down a tad.

Reactions: kevlar
What a brilliant looking 197, I really, really like that! Glad you submitted one of the photos for POTM too, they're great shots :thumb:

Reactions: R11HOY
What a brilliant looking 197, I really, really like that! Glad you submitted one of the photos for POTM too, they're great shots :thumb:
Thanks Jimmy......she's okay as always though she has her faults/flaws but that just adds to her history and the camera "can lie"...............:tonguewink:

Reactions: Jimmy