Projector lights retro-fit?

You'll be fine with the motors. I took them off my reflectors when I fitted mine. I didn't use new rivets for the bracket, just some bolts.

What xenon conversion kit do you recommend for low-beam (H1) ?
There is so much different shops and products available..
I think it must be canbus compatible, and maybe slim / micro ballasts?
I dont know will it pass mot check with xenons, is it possible to change normal bulbs for mot without taking front bumper off?

What xenon conversion kit do you recommend for low-beam (H1) ?
There is so much different shops and products available..
I think it must be canbus compatible, and maybe slim / micro ballasts?
I dont know will it pass mot check with xenons, is it possible to change normal bulbs for mot without taking front bumper off?

Did you end up getting these fitted?

Did you end up getting these fitted?

Hello
Yep, i have projector lights fitter in my car.
I bought standard H1 / H7 osram nightbreaker bulbs. I dont want to mess with mot station because they would not approve aftermarket hid kits.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Hello
Yep, i have projector lights fitter in my car.
I bought standard H1 / H7 osram nightbreaker bulbs. I dont want to mess with mot station because they would not approve aftermarket hid kits.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg
Looks good with the projectors!

MOT is not a problem for me as I'm from Australia. In terms of swapping out the headlights, was it plug and play?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yep, it was straight forward job. Bumper off, old light unit plugs off, 3-4 bolts off and just pull forward.
New lights are just bolt on. Just be sure you buy genuine valeos with adjusting motors included. I bought those second hand (150euros)

Yep, it was straight forward job. Bumper off, old light unit plugs off, 3-4 bolts off and just pull forward.
New lights are just bolt on. Just be sure you buy genuine valeos with adjusting motors included. I bought those second hand (150euros)
Awesome thanks for that, appreciate it!

I dont see any reason why 1.6 would have different lights compared with sport model. Just check those are valeos.