Project: Where my 182 is at ...

Thought it would be a good idea to get a project thread up for my 2005 registered 182. As it stands the current mileage 42K.

Please excuse the pictures as they all taken on an Iphone

148881f8.jpg
b50ebcee.jpg
a77f9d44.jpg
a3920ade.jpg
ac0dd270.jpg

Some interior shots:
eb7b9ba0.jpg
5cfd98e8.jpg
3f521f71.jpg
9cc8f064.jpg
a5b7a4a7.jpg

I will be looking at some small updates very soon, but in the long run I am looking into a supercharger, fingers crossed

looks greta david.
cant wait for a go in it.

just 1 thing though..... lose the bloody cs sticker in the rear window.

I've forgot to take it out! I'll get on the case tomorrow!

Wish I had my 197 still though!

Well, wish I had both!!

Looks good, The engine is Really tidy looking.

A supercharger is the only way with these now IMO though I love the noise of ITB's.

Is it not too low with the 15's on for the road ?
I know it's the perfect size/lightest wheel for the track :wink:

Looks good, The engine is Really tidy looking.

A supercharger is the only way with these now IMO though I love the noise of ITB's.

Is it not too low with the 15's on for the road ?
I know it's the perfect size/lightest wheel for the track :wink:

Yeh I would like to go down the supercharger route but it might just be the ITB really, either way its a great car standard.

ANd the 15's are fine on the roads round mine, with my 197 the exhaust used to catch on certain bumps but no the 182 is ok, just go over slow so i dont catch the front splitter.

Update:

Bought some new plates from fancyplates, after they messed up my order I now have two sets. Rear plate is a legal standard plate, the front plate is a 3/4 to fit the recess.

Before:
acee4875.jpg

During:
db423082.jpg

After:
8056f462.jpg

I think it sets off the front quite nicely. However, I didn't have chance to remove all the sticky pads on the back so you just see some pop out behind the plate.
excuse the iPhone pics, they arnt the best.

Comments welcome.

Update:

firstly the bad news, since having the 3/4 plate on the front of the car, the police were kind enough to give me a fixed £60 fine twice in the space of a month!! Don't drive through Warrington at night!

90bf0c6f.jpg

After seeing mullens car was nicely colour coded I decided I would do the same with my front badge and bullets in the same colour as the 2118's. Sadley I have no pics of them on the car until I get it cleaned at weekend.

76b86e3c.jpg
7c55e87b.jpg
d0f8211c.jpg

The next thing to order was a new steering wheel, instead of getting the sabelt renaultsport racer I chose a OMP flat bottomed wheel. However, I still wanted the renaultsport logo on the wheel so I contacted Ady off here and he sorted me out. I used the OMP horn for the placement of the logo.

02d03e91.jpg
6b34e6f2.jpg
ac89ab2a.jpg

Apologies for the lack of picture quality they are again iPhone pics.

Hope you all like. Comments and opinions welcome.

David.

i cant believe you got fined for that! There is next to no difference between the two plates, surely the lettering is correct? In my eyes that brings up the whole argument of - 'have they not got something better to do?'

As Chappo said I like the bullets and badges! Looks very good!