Project R27

haha thanks mate! Funnily enough I'm looking to have the door handles sprayed in gloss black as well. Out of curiosity how much did they quote you?

I wish mine look like this :worried: Keeping black clean is a pain !
I always seem to come back to this thread when looking for ideas and you're about to kill my bank balance haha.
What wax are using out of interest? I trialed some AG SRP on the bonnet with some PBBH over the top and my god does it look worlds better. My only problem was the wax, I bought a sample pot of Dodo Rainforest rub and it just didn't all the prep work justice.

I need help do I keep the seat cupra r splitter on or do I buy a renaultsport one to match my rear spoiler

please help got two hundred quid burning a hole in my pocket lol

I need help do I keep the seat cupra r splitter on or do I buy a renaultsport one to match my rear spoiler

please help got two hundred quid burning a hole in my pocket lol

The cupra one looks good but I do like the renaultsport one, tough choice.

If you had the renaultsport skirts on i'd say go for the matching splitter.

Are you saving up for the side skirts? :lol:

It's funny you say that I am not to sure on the side skirts ??? Not a big fan . The only reason why I want to fit the Renault sport on is for the oem look

The downside to the rs ones is that they don't stay black...it'll detract from keeping your car looking über clean and tidy.

stick with the Cupra one I say.

I'd get the Renaultsport one personally and use a lot of back to black on it haha.

And I know you said your not keen on the side skirts, but the last time I spoke to renault they said they've stopped selling them.

I am selling the cupra r one for £35 if I get the renaultsport one it's not that old
I'll have this if you're selling! Been on my to do list for a while now, would it come with the cut down rubber splitter? I'll even send you my one ^^