Progress of my LY 200 (NEW Additions 10/04)

Will you let me know what you think of the handling when you take it for a drive? The 200 really needs a better stance but a few people who put them on a 197 said spacers really effected their handling.

Will you let me know what you think of the handling when you take it for a drive? The 200 really needs a better stance but a few people who put them on a 197 said spacers really effected their handling.

Will do mate, might not be till end of next week though, as my tyres are shot. So I'am going to get a new set on sat and then will have to run them in. I'll give you a shout.

Just as well then.

The 250 would ruin the 200 for you Greg. I tried the .R at Oulton the year it was released and Ive been lusting over them ever since :oops:

Yeah as noddie said, I'll be working but might try have a word with my boss, hes not interested in cars though so probs be p*****g in the wind.

Drove the cupra up there which isn't far off the pace of a 250 and it was pretty boring tbh, would still wana have a wee go though. And anyway clio rocks my world just now :cloud9:

You still got yours or is it away already?

Yeah as noddie said, I'll be working but might try have a word with my boss, hes not interested in cars though so probs be p*****g in the wind.

Drove the cupra up there which isn't far off the pace of a 250 and it was pretty boring tbh, would still wana have a wee go though. And anyway clio rocks my world just now :cloud9:

You still got yours or is it away already?

Hopefully he lets you go.

I've never driven the Cupra but one of the Drivers took me out in in when it was quiet. Obviously a different car in a race drivers hand.

Still got it just now undecided what car to go for next so I'm spoiling the 500 just now, new Abarth/Koni suspension and when the Akrapovic is released it'll be getting one of them.

Hopefully he lets you go.

I've never driven the Cupra but one of the Drivers took me out in in when it was quiet. Obviously a different car in a race drivers hand.

Still got it just now undecided what car to go for next so I'm spoiling the 500 just now, new Abarth/Koni suspension and when the Akrapovic is released it'll be getting one of them.

Nice one, still splashing the cash then lol. Hopefully you get somthing sorted.

Thanks Greg. Are the fogs H1 fitment?

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/H11-LED-Foglight-Bulb-NEW.html

H11 they are, I didn't get them from there though, try ebay.

whats your next plans for the car Greg, ?

Not 100% sure yet tbh, I've been saying Im getting a new headunit for ages but just never got round to it, I love my music so I supose I need to get the finger out, especialy with all this window down weather we've been getting recenlty:tongue_smilie:.
Gloss diamonds and exhasut trims would be it for styling mods I think.
Just about to get stuck into the track scene so thinking maybe give the brakes a wee upgrade, nothing major, probs just new pads, fluid and braided lines. Coilees ofcourse is the sought after addition so will need to have a chat with my boss, see when the old wages go up :argue:. All this whilst still trying to save for the annual ibiza get away. Which aint cheap:001_unsure:

Last edited:
Cheers bud appreciate it. Think it would have to be the fully adjustable numbers, did you get yours set up?

Mine were going to when i had the camber bolts. But you need top mounts :worried: So was gonna get them, but ive thought against it now, the v3's are amazing as they are cant be bothered with top mounts tbh. So i'll just get then geo'd soon. The adjustability of them is amazing! Easily one of the best mods ive done!!! You'll love them!! Your car would look amazing lowered, In the best color as well :wink:

Mine were going to when i had the camber bolts. But you need top mounts :worried: So was gonna get them, but ive thought against it now, the v3's are amazing as they are cant be bothered with top mounts tbh. So i'll just get then geo'd soon. The adjustability of them is amazing! Easily one of the best mods ive done!!! You'll love them!! Your car would look amazing lowered, In the best color as well :wink:

What do the top mounts actualy add to the set up? I'd like the rears to go a bit lower on the v3's tbh, just looking at the pics.

Top mounts let you adjust the front camber, if you lower lots you add camber so the top mounts let you put this back to factory settings.

Go for the V3s greg, I really want them on mine

Top mounts let you adjust the front camber, if you lower lots you add camber so the top mounts let you put this back to factory settings.

Go for the V3s greg, I really want them on mine

Ah I see, ta. They do look like proper bits of kit. Wonder if custom springs on the back would be a good shout to get it a tad lower? I'll see how the bank ballance is sitting after the summer ie holibags and all that.

Save yer pennies Greg and get AST coilovers and the adjustable top mounts then your car will look as good as Marks did when he had it on.

I do agree that the KWs just don't go low enough at the back. The ASTs are more expensive but if you consider the price of custom springs on top of the price of the KWs it'll work out just as much.