Progress of my LY 200 (NEW Additions 10/04)

If only i could afford one right now, sounds awesome!

Also interested in the hose covers. Link would be cool :smile:

OMG sounds amazing!!!

Can you link me up with those hose covers please?

I had a look on the shop on ebay I got them from, but there is only rubber ones left. Which are no good. Just keep your eye out for hose/wire covers, think I paid no more than 10 bucks all in.

Exhaust sounds fantastic! Think im sold on what i want now :smile:

Cheers, if you have the dosh lying about it go for it. If you do quite alot of motorway miles, the silenced centre pipe might be a better option as it does get a bit 'boomy' in the cabin.

Sounds ace mate, where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking? Have you retained the standard cat? :smile:

Thanks mate. I got it from supersprints uk distributor, euro car parts. They do not ship to britain for what ever reason. Both cats are still in, although future plans might include removing the 1st pre-cat and a high flow sports cat for the 2nd one then probably a small silencer to ballance the sound out.

Few more goodies.
1st of orderd some projector headlights from twingogeekeo aka karl.
Cant recommend him enough.

dsc00720e.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Got some 6k hids to put in along with some led side lights. Also while the bumper was off, I put in some led fog lights. I think these look pretty cool and have been running with them on ie like drl style and have had no probs regarding the cops.

dsc00875t.jpg

dsc00868z.jpg

Some of you with a trained eye might spot my other mod on the above pictures...

Picked up a set of these on ebay

dsc00780vq.jpg

dsc00781j.jpg

dsc00782dm.jpg

Their 20 mm hubcentric spacers made by SCC fahrzeugtechnik, never heard of them before but their german so cant be bad lolol.
These are solely for aesthetic purposes as I think the clio with standard offset wheels badly needs them. I do drive quite hard on the roads and have just started my hand at track work, so if they upset the car in any way I'll remove and sell on. Any way heres a few before during and after pics...

Before
dsc00779df.jpg

The backs more so
dsc00777j.jpg

dsc00776k.jpg

During
dsc00783vl.jpg

dsc00784nt.jpg

After
dsc00889x.jpg

dsc00857f.jpg

dsc00855e.jpg

dsc00853u.jpg

dsc00852y.jpg

dsc00839lk.jpg

dsc00863gp.jpg

dsc00886k.jpg

I think it has improved the looks of the car by a great bit, adds to the wide aggressive stance. There is still some room to be used on the back, but I think the 25mms would have just been to much.
Only downside is now they have made my mind up that I want coilovers lolol:001_rolleyes:

Also took the tints down a stage as they looked just a bit too 'gangster' for my liking
dsc00882k.jpg

Thats it for now, next on the list is diamonds and exhasut trims gloss wrapped, not sure about bullets? And going to upgrade the head unit.

Was up at knockhill at the weekend for some tuition, heres 2 quick vids my mate took.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-CYb55Y7E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbN9MXw9R6w[/YOUTUBE]

Thaks for looking :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah mate just put them up. Was up on saturday for the tuition. What a day, was 20 odd degrees up there lol. Track was brilliant fun, did not want to come in! I'am going to get booked up to the next hot marques.

Think thats it mate, need to make sure I am not working late that night.
The hairpin was bloody hard to master as was the right hander where in your videos you were slipping on the bumb strip on the way out, dont know their names yet lol??

Think thats it mate, need to make sure I am not working late that night.
The hairpin was bloody hard to master as was the right hander where in your videos you were slipping on the bumb strip on the way out, dont know their names yet lol??

The tough right hander is called Carlube I think.

The best way to do the hairpin is turn in slightly later and turn into the apex. Found that I straightened the wheels up quicker that way a blasted up the straight.

If your gonna make it to that track night gimme a pm and al stick the track wheels on the 200 and come up for a go.

Easily one of my favorite 200's!! Love it!! :smile: I agree on the coilies, will set it off a treat mate!!!

Easily one of my favorite 200's!! Love it!! :smile: I agree on the coilies, will set it off a treat mate!!!

Cheers bud appreciate it. Think it would have to be the fully adjustable numbers, did you get yours set up?

Very nice car and very nice house !!

Thanks masa, I'll pass on the compliments to my mum lol :oops:.

Link to led fogs and hids please :smile:

Will have a wee look, and get back to you. I had them sitting around the house for ages so cant remember the exact sites.

looking very nice indeed mate,

Cheers chappo:thumbsup: