Pro Speed Exhausts (Cardiff)?? Your views

yeah i've got one on my 182... can only echo the praise that's already been made about them, the quality and the service :smile:

Cheers for your feedback bud. Great to hear your feedback is positive about the service and performance.

As i say I am looking at putting one on my 197 when i get it later this year and just wanted to see if anyone had a full sport sound exhaust.

This may sound like a stupid question, but are the full sport exhaust do they sound the same on a 182 and on a 197 or would they be sound slightly different mate?

i'm not 100%... but Charlie gives you a choice - best bet is speaking with him when you go to sort it out - tell him what you're after sound wise and he'll go for it... he offers a choice of tailpipe etc based on what you're after. my 182 exhaust has a nice sound, not boomy on the motorway but nice sounding when you put your foot down.

Hayward & Scott in Essex also do custom exhausts, but their prices were about £200 more when i looked at getting one for the 182...

i'm not 100%... but Charlie gives you a choice - best bet is speaking with him when you go to sort it out - tell him what you're after sound wise and he'll go for it... he offers a choice of tailpipe etc based on what you're after. my 182 exhaust has a nice sound, not boomy on the motorway but nice sounding when you put your foot down.

Hayward & Scott in Essex also do custom exhausts, but their prices were about £200 more when i looked at getting one for the 182...

Yeah I am after a sporty sound exhaust that dont pop and bang when come off the throttle but has a nice deep sporty smooth note and like you said sounds nice when you put your foot down throughout town and on motorways.

You got any vids mate on you tube of your 182?

I'll check out that other company in Essex you said about 2.