pritchardr27's lliquid yellow r27

right thought id start a new thread as it wont be long until I start moding this one. well after 2 years of owning the 182 i finally gave her up! It was a very nice car but I just wanted something a bit newer, i initially wanted a white 197 so set about looking for 1, found 1 in Birmingham 10k on the clocks, recaros etc, so went to have a look with my m8 and the misses, but when we got there, there was too much to choose from there where black red and liquid yellow f1's also the white cup. I couldn't really decide between the white 1 or the liquid yellow 1! After ages deciding i ended up leaving a deposit on the liquid yellow 1 full ren service history 1 previous owner 12k miles full f1 vinyl's recaros brembo's key less entry and push button start etc

here she is after a 3 week wait and a bit of tlc

DSC_0764.jpg

DSC_0753.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

well been a busy week for the postman, I needed some mats so ordered some genuine Renault sport mats with yellow detailing and turned up nxt day was very happy with the service

the mats, am more than happy with them

004.jpg

fitted

006.jpg

then turned up my Renault sport steering wheel insert had this of egay for a bargain

before

002-1.jpg

fitted

003-1.jpg

i also wanted to get rid of the awful yellow indicators so bought some clear ones

before

005.jpg

after

021.jpg

also done the fronts but haven't got before piks

023.jpg

nxt up was the radio mast that comes on all clios i changed it for the same 1 i had on the 182 a Citroen c2 vts short aerial

before

018.jpg

new 1

019.jpg

gar green did me a huge favour and fitted my hands free

gg fisting my dash

007.jpg

and last on my things iv done so far is changing my door seals it is a common fault for them to split and mine had a couple small cracks so thaw't i may swell change them both

old 1s honestly they couldn't be seen without a magnifying glass lol

015.jpg

new 1s direct from Renault

017.jpg

thats all for now folks

dan

Very nice mate!

Do you have a part number/price for the seals? I noticed mine split too and can't be bothered with the hassle of booking it into Renault!

great colour the only one to have, them door seals can you let us know how easy they are to do as i've had mine for 2 months now and still not got round to fitting them

so easy m8 just pull the old 1s of then wipe the dust with a micro fibre then stick the old 1s back on its only double sided tape comes on the new 1s but make shure the car is dry

really small update but im really chuffed with how it turned out

007-1.jpg

008.jpg

done it with 3m carbon wrap and had a sticker made up by a local vinyl shop

dan

seat bases look awsome like that mate. im tempted to get the backs carbon wrapped. has any thght of that before?

Yea im shure a guy with a r27 on here has got them wraped looks ace but the good stuff aint cheep that small bit cost me 20 quid lol