POTM - Your other ideas - Just for fun

lewisflintham

POTM Winner - November 2016, August 2017
Gold Member
I'm not sure if you lot are the same as me, but each month that I enter, I'm never sure which one to post! Just wanted to share my other ideas for the "Close-Up" theme for June's POTM. What were everyone else's "possibilities"?

Thanks.

IMG_6300_zpskmn7t9bh.jpg

ATTACH]

IMG_6303_zpsgkpw8hed.jpg

IMG_6339_zpsnoilnza1.jpg

IMG_6356_zps1nvrf2av.jpg

IMG_6357_zps2pvwlgso.jpg

IMG_6363_zpsss4d8tyr.jpg

IMG_6322_zpsun1qeqeg.jpg

Some I like more than others. The dashboard RS logo was one of my favourites I think.

Attachments

• IMG_6322_zpsun1qeqeg.jpg
    IMG_6322_zpsun1qeqeg.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Some GREAT shots in there. I like the 2nd one down (Headrest.....steering wheel ?) the best though..........

Maybe we'll do away with the comp - and just have a gallery of your visions each month ! :smile:

Lol. Thanks, nice of you to say so. Nahh though lol, I love to see everyone else's ideas too :smile: I just find it hard to pick which one is best. I thought the one that I went for was colourful, so it would hopefully stand out.

I love the potm of the month comps. Great excuse to get the camera out each month, and of course I love to get out in the car (admittedly, these were on the drive though).

I've got an idea ready for July. I just hope I can get the shot and it turns out ok. :smile:

Lol. Thanks, nice of you to say so. Nahh though lol, I love to see everyone else's ideas too :smile: I just find it hard to pick which one is best. I thought the one that I went for was colourful, so it would hopefully stand out.

I love the potm of the month comps. Great excuse to get the camera out each month, and of course I love to get out in the car (admittedly, these were on the drive though).

I've got an idea ready for July. I just hope I can get the shot and it turns out ok. :smile:

And its passionate people like you that make every month a pleasure to run Lewis :smile: Having a plan, cracking the camera out and getting in the car was exactly the intention......

I had a few ideas.....but being late to the ball.....most of the ideas (Or similar ideas to mine) had already been done in June.

So i tried to get the Renault Sport Manifold badge really standing out amongst a shadowed background. I was moderately happy with it. The other ideas i had, i have unfortunately already deleted so cant share :-(

And even though i picked the subject for July, and have had a little chance to think about it; I'm currently stumped !!!!

Awesome Lewis.

Put me to shame bud, interior looks so clean! Mine is pretty gross right now just not had the time for anything lately...

Reactions: lewisflintham
**photoshopped @Big Ben

We all know them badges don't fit Jacks wheels :smile:

Seriously. Great shot that with the badge perfectly in focus and the background blurring away. It still gives an impression of depth and space - even from such a close-up shot.

Reactions: Big Ben
Just to give you guys a slight 'teaser'.....

Keep the month on month entries coming. Myself and @Jimmy do have a plan for something a bit special later in the year in terms of the photographic comps.

No more clues. I'm sworn to secrecy and Jimmy will kill me :smile:

Awesome Lewis.

Put me to shame bud, interior looks so clean! Mine is pretty gross right now just not had the time for anything lately...

Thanks Chris. There's a few bits of dust on there. You don't really notice them when you're in the car. It's when I'm scrutinising my "close up" pics lol. I even re-took the "steering wheel rs" one, cos I saw some dust, and there's still some. Needed a little brush to clean it I think.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks Chris. There's a few bits of dust on there. You don't really notice them when you're in the car. It's when I'm scrutinising my "close up" pics lol. I even re-took the "steering wheel rs" one, cos I saw some dust, and there's still some. Needed a little brush to clean it I think.

lol I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow if you want to feel a bit better :wink:

Really great photos Lewis, I honestly didn't realise people went to so much effort with POTM, however I'm glad that they do! :smile: I love yours too @Big Ben , we have some real talent on the forum when it comes to photos!

Thanks for the kind words on the competition too - we really like running this every month and it's nice to see such a good response towards it.

As @sevenfourate says, plans are afoot for the end of the year... Keep your eyes peeled and your lens covers off! :smile:

Are we doing a naked Clio.net calendar? That would make for an interesting end of year competition:wink:

Possible charity angle as well:grinning:

Similar Thread Suggestions