POTM - November 2016

OK well as we have already received some entries following the Urban theme, we think it is best to stick with that for November.

I do think that a seasonal theme will fit very well for December!

Best of luck, and we look forward to receiving your entries!

Closing date will be Monday 28th November, with voting going up that evening. Winner announced 1st December and will tie in with the announcement of December's competition!

Yeah, really nice to see that the bump has resulted in some great entries so far! These are exactly the sort of thing I imagined when we thought of the Urban theme!

Thanks again for the entries, they are all really good! Still one more week to get your 'Urban' photo taken and posted on the thread!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to enter and share your great pics :smile:

It's what makes this place and these topics work.....

I've been under the weather for the past two weeks but will hopefully join you all with my effort this weekend...

I've been under the weather for the past two weeks but will hopefully join you all with my effort this weekend...

Bloody man-flu! I've had it for about 4 weeks now, nearly got rid of it after 2 weeks but it came back with a vengeance!

Bloody man-flu! I've had it for about 4 weeks now, nearly got rid of it after 2 weeks but it came back with a vengeance!

I had 'something' a few weeks ago that hung around. Now I'm on version 2. Been at work every day but spent every night laying down and the last two weekends in bed. Felt absolutely shocking ! Going the right way now.....

Hope you are too :smile:

*** Entries are now closed ***

Please cast your vote for your favourite photo here

Thank you to everyone who entered a picture and good luck!

Similar Thread Suggestions