POTM - JUNE 2017

Jimmy

Good cop
Another month arrives and along comes another photo competition. The voting is still continuing for May's contest, so please visit the thread and nominate your favourite.

The theme for June's POTM is:

'CLOSE UP'

As always, the theme is open to interpretation, and we do like to see a variety of different takes on the subject, so be creative and have fun!

The competition opens NOW and will run until Thursday 29th June, where a voting thread will be started. We are looking for one single photo. You may show us more pictures of course. But the first one shown by any individual will be deemed to be their official entry.

**IN THE INTERESTS OF FAIR COMPETITION, AND IN ORDER TO PROMOTE GETTING OFF THE FORUM AND OUT IN YOUR CAR WITH A CAMERA: CAN WE ASK THAT ALL ENTRIES ARE NEW SHOTS TAKEN SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS MONTHS TOPIC !

Enjoy and good luck!

The 197 / 200 / 200T Admin Team.

Thankyou Jimmy for taking on all the organisation of last months voting etc; AND starting this months topic while I'm away. Normally a joint effort - but I left you to go solo !!

You are a star. And a beer and some peanuts in credit :smile:

GREAT SUBJECT. This will be popular for sure.....

This truly has scope for some awesome pics i beta get the better lens out.. mind you i think i need to clean some more bits of the car first..

Reactions: Jimmy
Thankyou Jimmy for taking on all the organisation of last months voting etc; AND starting this months topic while I'm away. Normally a joint effort - but I left you to go solo !!

You are a star. And a beer and some peanuts in credit :smile:

GREAT SUBJECT. This will be popular for sure.....

It's always a team effort bud:smile:

Yeah I'm looking forward to the photos for this one, hopefully we'll get a good variety in!

Brilliant set of pictures up to now!! Very high standard of quality, thanks for all the entries so far!

Closing date is this Thursday, 29th June - not long left to go!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Another reminder that tomorrow 29th June, midnight is the final day for entries to this month's contest!

The voting thread will go up the following day!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 12
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 27
Jimmy Photo Of The Month 14
Paul POTM Archives 106
Mike POTM Archives 12